Part 12

Arnav entered inside his room he stood looking at his marriage photo hanging on wall.

He put arushi down went to look at their photo.

He felt duck in his pant looks down arushi having her toys giggle looking him.

Arnav sit her level do u want to play. He lift her, make her sit in bed spreading her toys. He start to think about how khushi marry him, a mental imbalance man.

But his thoughts are disturbed by arushi. He looks at arushi who is patting him.

Arnav: what happen. She start to blabber. Arnav don't understand anything. She take toy give to arnav. Arnav look at toy and arushi.

Arnav: u want me to play with u.

Arushi laugh.

Arnav: but how will I play.

Khushi come to room, she knock door. Arnav look her. she come to give juice to him.

Khushi lift arushi try to go out of room.

Arnav: where are u taking her.

Khushi: woo to feed her.

Arnav: hum.

Khushi went out of room with arushi.

Arnav remember something where is my phone. He look a phone beside bed take it to dial a number.

Sandhya comes to take arnav for dinner. They have their dinner and went to their rooms.

Arnav is sitting on bed while arushi is playing with her toys. Khushi clean kitchen she take milk went to her room. she stop infront of room feeling awkward.

She compose herself went inside of room.

Khushi: arnavji ur milk. She give glass to him. she handover his tablets.

Khushi take arushi settle in couch. She start to play with her.

Arnav: khushi.

Khushi look him.

Arnav: I want to talk with u.

Khushi: ji.

Arnav: woo woo I need time.

Khushi look him puzzled.

Arnav: I mean I need time to accept everything. I don't remember anything how we get married and how we live. I never think about my marriage. This is new for me I need time to accept this new life first we both will be friends first, we understandd each other. I mean I mean woo i

Khushi: I can understand arnavji. u sleep.

Arnav: thanks khushi.

Arnav look her he lay In his place.

Khushi pat arushi's chest she make her sleep and put her in cradle. She is going to lay in her place but she stop went lay in couch.

Arnav: khushi y r u sleeping there. U can sleep in bed. I don't mind.

Khushi: no arnavji. it's ok. I can sleep here.

Arnav sit in bed. no khushi before we sleep in same bed na. come sleep here.

Khushi went to lay in her side of bed.

Arnav: good night.

Khuhsi: good night arnavji.

Both turn otherside. After sometime khushi turn to look arnav who is sleeping. she leaned, kissed his forehead whisper good night arnavji. she turn otherside and closed her eyes.

Next morning,

Khushi slowly open her eyes she smile looking at arnav who is cuddling her, her head is on his chest.

She leaned to kiss his forehead. She look his face she remember his words she slowly remove his hand without disturbing his sleep and went into washroom.

Khushi come out of washroom she look at arnav who is sitting on bed with arushi.

Khuhsi went to sit infront of mirror.

Arnav look her, lost in her beauty. She get ready she wore her earring looking at arnav through mirror. They look each other. Their trance is broken by arushi who is claiming arnav. They move their eyes away.

After she get ready she take arushi and make her get ready while arnav look them.

Khushi: arnavji woo I put ur clothes in washroom.

Arnav: thank u.

Khushi take arushi, went downstiars.

...................

Hearing arushi giggling sound everyone look upstairs where arnav come fully ready wearing his 3 piece suit. khushi look sandhya.

Sandhya: arnav where are u going.

Arnav: office. I don't know what is happening in office in this 6 years. I need to go check everything.

Khushi: woo woo u r not well.

Nani: s chote. U r not well u can't go to office.

Arnav: nani please don't stop me. I already called aman to arrange everything.

Khushi: but ur health is important.

Arnav: I am perfectly fine.

Sandhya: no means no arnav. You are not allowed to go to office.

Arnav: maa before he speak further arushi walk towards him extending her hands. Arnav lift her.

Nani: see she also don't like u to go to office.

Arnav: ok I will ask aman to bring files here to check what happen in this 6 years.

Sandhya: ok. now come have breakfast.

............

Aman: sir I am so happy to see u again.

Arnav: sit. He start to check files. He is surprised knowing his company is running well like earlier. Aman how is this possible. who take over company after me.

Aman: woo sir actually until ur marriage I look after everything. After ur marriage khushi maam take over everything from home onwards.

Arnav: what khushi.

Aman: s sir. Maam is very talented. She took right decisions on right time.

After checking files arnav send aman.

In room,

Khushi: ahh she looks down at arushi who is drinking her milk. Arushi u r a bad girl u bite mamma. See I am not going to stop feed u soon. U always do this. Arushi giggle she drink her milk.

Arnav want to thank khuhsi. He went to room. he open door his eyes are widen seeing khushi feeding arushi.

Arnav: I am sorry he turn otherside. Khushi felt embrassed. she hook her blouse and cover properly.

Arushi sit in bed start to blabber.

Arnav try to go.

Khushi: arnavji.

Arnav turn to look her.

Arnav: woo actually woo I came here to thank u.

Khushi: thank me.

Arnav: hum u took care of company very well In my absence. Thank u khushi.

Khushi: no need to thank me arnavji. I did my duty only. She left room leaving arushi with arnav.

Arnav sit beside arushi. Arushi immediately claim him. they start to play with each other.