Part 8

khushi comes with arushi to downstairs.

She put hers in cradle which is placed in living room.

Khushi: hpji did maa called.

Hp: bhabhi maa and nani reached home before some time. they are in their room.

Khushi: ok I will make breakfast.

Hp: I already prepared. It is already late.

Khushi blush thinking what made her come late here. she thanked him.

After sometime nani and sandhya come to living room. arnav comes hug them amma, nani u both came.

After that they have their breakfast.

Khushi: maa woo tomarrow arushi's vaccination.

Sandhya: ok we both will go.

Arnav: I will also come with u.

Khushi: no arnavji. last time u make big issue in hospital stopping doctor to inject arushi. U stay with nani. Maa and me will go to hospital with arushi.

Arnav: khushi I promised that I won't create any problem after u explained to me na that injection is for arushi's goodness. I will be calm. Please khushi I want to come with u.

Khushi: ok.

Arnav: thank u he hug her. khushi broke his hug with blush looking at nani and sandhya who are smiling at them.

.................

Doctor comes to home to check arnav it is a routine checkup.

Sandhya: doctor how is arnav.

Doctor: he is improving day by day. continue his medicine. He will get cured soon.

Nani: u are say samething from past 3 years.

Doctor: ya but now his condition is really imporved. Soon we can expect his recovery.

Khushi: doctor if he gets cured will he remember what happened in past years after he met with an accident.

Doctor: we can't tell anything surely mrs.raizada may be he will remember it or not.

I will come next month.

Khushi: thank u doctor.

Nani: khushi bitiya.

Khushi: naniji

Nani: I know what u are thinking. Don't worry if he gets cured he will surely remember u otherwise we will tell him everything.

Sandhya: s khushi. u don't confuse yourself.

Khushi: maa I am not worrying. I will be very happy if arnavji gets cured. He will remember me if not we will tell him. I have trust on my love. He will surely accept me and arushi. We are bonded in marriage our relation is sacred, it is very valuable and no one can break it.

Nani and sandhya smile to her.

............................

Happy anniversary khushi, arnav kiss her cheek. Khushi blushes. He extend his hand to her she place her hand in his hand. He play a romantic song in player and start to dance with her. his hands roam on her body she blushes and places her head on his chest hugging him he hug her back they are still slowly moving for rhythm.

I love u khushi he whispered in her ear.

Khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hearing arnav voice khushi woke up from her sleep. she looks her surrounding. She thought it is adream what happened to me why I am dreaming like this.

Arnav: khushiii

Khushi: ahh arnavji what happened.

Arnav: khushi arushi is crying, but you are sleeping.

Khushi looks at arushi who is sucking her finger in bed.

Khushi: woo I am sorry arnavji. I don't know how I slept deeply. U sleep. I will handle her.

She takes arushi in her lap.

Arnav again lay in bed khushi start to feed her thinking about her dream wondering what happened to her.

Next morning,

Khushi: arnavji take nani and maa blessings.

Arnav obeys khushi they both take nani and sandhya blessings.

They hug them and wish them happy anniversary. After that they went to temple to celebrate their anniversary.

At night,

Khushi place sleeping arushi in her cradle. She sits beside arnav.

Arnav: khushi nani said we completed our two years of marriage.

Khushi: s arnavji. I came here before 2 years.

Arnav: khushi u will always be with me na.

Khushi: s arnavji. Why are you asking that

Arnav: nothing.

Khushi thinks about arnav's doctor words .

Khushi: arnavji tell me one thing u will always love me like this after u get cured also.

Arnav: cured what happen to me I am fine na.

Khushi: ahh u r fine. woo I

Arnav: khushi I love u. I will always love u. I always want u beside me.

Khushi: I love u too arnavji. I wish u always remember me and love me like this.

Arnav: I will always remember u khushi. when will I forget u.

Khushi: s u will always remember me arnavji. I love u arnavji I love u so much that I can't think about my life without u and arushi, she hug him.

Arnav: I love u too he hugs her back.

Khushi broke the hug, she cuap his face place various kisses on him. arnav also did same thing. She close her eyes capture his lips without breaking kiss both lay on bed.

.................

Arushi and arnav drool on floor like arnav is chasing her. arushi turns and laugh looking at her papa who is trying do samething. She move fast while laughing.

Arnav: arushi I will catch u. he drool behind her.

Nani laugh seeing them.

Sandhya: arnav what r u doing.

Arnav: amma I am trying to catch her. she is moving faster than me.

Sandhya: u can run and hold her.

Arnav: no amma. that is cheating. She can't run. She can only move like this so I am also doing like that. he again chase her finally he hold her. arushi I caught u. arushi laugh in his arms. Arnav smiled and kiss her cheek. Papa hold u saying this he lift her.

Khushi comes out of kitchen smilingly with arushi's cerelac.

Khushi: arnavji bring arushi here. arnav take arushi to khushi. khushi starts to feed her. while arushi giggle in arnav arms. She try to come out of his arms.

Nani: chote leave arushi down. She want to move on floor.

Arnav: she don't like to be in my arms.

Khushi: nothing like that arnavji. she is now only growing na. now she will feel happy by drooling whole house. Everyone must be like this in their childhood.

Arnav: really. I am also like this.

Sandhya: s arnav. U r also like this u drool whole house if I take u in my arms u start to cry when u r a child.

Arnav: ok. he leave her down. Arushi laughs and she start to play on floor. Khushi follows her to feed her cerelac.