Part 10

Khushi cry heavily waiting outside of icu.

All are crying but they try to console each other. Arushi is also crying seeing everyone crying.

Doctor comes out of icu.

Khushi rush to him: doctorji how is arnavji.

Doctor: mr.raizada is fine now. he have deep cut in his head due to that he lost so much of blood. But now he is fine.

Breath come back to khushi after hearing he is fine now.

Khushi: doctorji can I meet him now.

Doctor: now he is unconscious. After shifting to ward u can meet him.

Khushi: ji. Thank u so much. maa she hug sandhya arnavji is fine maa. Nothing happened to him. devimaiyya heard my prayings. She saved my arnavji.

Sandhya: s khushi she say with happy tears.

.......................

Khushi sit beside arnav she is caressing his hair. she kiss his forehead went out of room. after telling to her family members she took arushi and went to mandir to thank god for saving arnav.

After sometime,

Arnav slowly open his eyes. he felt heavy pain in his head he winch in pain.

Nurse: sir u woke up. She rush to call doctor.

Sandhya come inside after hearing he got conscious.

Sandhya: arnav she hug him.

Arnav: maa I am fine why are you crying.

Nani: chote u r fine. I am worried for u.

Arnav: nani nothing happened to me. If I am careful I didn't meet that accident. For how many days I am in hospital.

Sandhya and nani look each other.

Arnav: what happened maa.

Sandhya: arnav woo

Before she say something doctor came inside.

Doctor: how r u mr.raizada. Are you ok.

Arnav: I am feeling heavy pain in my head.

Doctor: it happens mr.raizada. your head is injured so much because of fall.

Arnav: fall but doctor I met with an accident na.

Doctor: accident.

Arnav: s doctor. When I am returning from my office I met with an accident.

Doctor looks at sandhya and nani.

Doctor: Mr.raizada u met with an accident before 6 years.

Arnav: what before 6 years. But I don't remember anything. What happened to me. Am I in coma.

Doctor: relax mr.raizada don't take tension. U r not in coma. U lost u r mental imbalance.

Arnav: what. Maa what did doctor say.

Sandhya: s arnav.

Arnav: but

Doctor: don't confuse yourself. Take rest. U need lot of rest. I will come after sometime. Doctor went out of room.

Nani: doctor chote gained his memory back.

Doctor: s. I need to check his reports I will be back. he went to his cabin.

Sandhya hug arnav with happy tears.

.................

Khushi come with arushi and shashi from mandir.

Khushi: maa did arnavji get his conscious did he ask me, he will get angry without seeing me. I will go and see him.

Sandhya: khushi woo

Khushi: what happened maa. Arnavji is fine na.

Nani: s bitiya he is fine. woo

Before they say she went inside of room. arnav is sleeping in bed.

She went caressed his hair. I am so afraid arnavji. if anything happened to u what will I do.

Arnav slowly open his eyes he look khushi.

Khushi: u woke up. How are u feeling arnavji. y u do this u must be careful arnavji. u don't know how much I am scared tears flow in her eyes. what if something happened to u what will I do after that.

Arnav look her confusingly. He don't know who is she but her tears are doing something to him.

Arnav: who r u.

Khushi look him with shocking eyes.

Khushi: ar..nav..ji.

sandhya and nani come inside.

arnav: maa who is she did I know her.

tears only come from khushi eyes. she can't believe what she hear.

Nani: chote she is khushi.

Arnav: khushi.

Nani: your wife.

Arnav: what.

Sandhya: s arnav. She is ur wife.

Arnav: what u both r saying. When did I get married. How this happened.

Sandhya: arnav calm down. I will explain everything to u.

They tell to him everything how they are married when he is in mental imbalance. Arnav shocked hearing all he look at khushi who is crying. He want to say her don't cry her tears make him hurt but he didn't tell to her.

Arnav: maa nani how u both do this.

Khushi get more shocked she thought he didn't accept her.