Part 6

Next day,

Khushi came out of washroom she is wiping her hair looking at arnav and arushi. They both are sleeping peacefully. They are both looking same. Arnav is also sleeping like arushi baby. she smiled and again start to wipe her hair.

Arnav open his eyes he mumble khushi searching khushi beside him.

Khushi: arnavji I am here.

Arnav sit in bed u wake up he went and hug her. good morning khushi.

Khushi hug him back: good morning arnavji. go brush and take bath.

Arnav hug her more inhale her smell. He tightened his grip on her.

Khushi: arnavji leave me.

Arnav kiss her shoulder.

Khushi: arnavji she forcefully remove from her and look into his eyes. arnavji go freshup.

Arnav: no. he hug her and kiss her. He try to remove her pallu.

Khushi someway manage and move away from him.

Arnav looked at her angrily.

Khushi: arnavji woo we can't do that now.

Arnav: why?

Khushi: woo woo now only arushi is born.

Arnav: you said after arushi is born we cando it.

Khushi: ahh but.

Arnav went out of room.

Khushi: arnavji stop arnavji before she follow him Arushi start to cry. khushi rush to her cradle lift her and try to console her.

Arnav sits on sofa with upset face.

Nani: chote what happened? You still didn't take bath. It's getting late go freshup. Where is khushi bitiya.

Arnav: don't talk about her. I am angry on her.

Nani: chote is it true? You are angry on khushi bitiya. What did she do that made you to get angry on her ?

Arnav: nani u and maa told me don't disturb her as she is carrying arushi na.

Nani: s.

Arnav: ahh I am a good boy I never disturbed her one day khushi told me until arushi born I should not touch her. I did what she said. Nani today she didn't allow me to touch her. she said after arushi born me and khushi do what we do before arushi come to khushi stomach. But now she stop me to remove her pallu.

Nani felt embrassed to hear all this from arnav.

Nani: chote woo now only arushi baby born. Khushi need more rest. You can't disturb her like this. she is not well chote.

Arnav: khushi is not well. but she looks fine nani.

Nani: she looks fine chote but inside she is not well. You should support her but not disturb her. u know she loves u so much. but u hurt her by getting angry on her.

Arnav: nani I hurt my khushi . I will go and ask sorry to her.

Nani: ok. chote one minute u don't tell these things to anyone. it will happen between husband and wife. You are say everything to me. It is wrong. Here after don't tell anyone about this ok.

Arnav: ok. first I will go and see khushi. He run upstairs.

Arnav open room door and look at khushi who is feeding arushi.

Khushi: Your papa is getting angry on me. before I console him he went out of room, You start to cry. I don't know what he will do now.

I am sorry hearing arnav voice khushi turn and look at arnav.

She adjust her clothes and put arushi on bed.

Khushi: arnavji I stop u because

Arnav: u r not well na. I am sorry khushi. I hurt u. I will not get angry on u.

Khushi went near to him it's ok arnavji. arnavji arushi is born before some days only. I am not well to do what u want.

Arnav: I don't want anything. First say u forgive me.

Khushi: u didn't do any mistake to forgive u.

Arnav: khushi I love u. he hug her.

Khushi: I love u too they hug each other. They broke the hug. Arnavji how is your anger gone.

Arnav: nani explained me that what I did is wrong.

Khushi: nani her eyes are widen. U told everything to nani.

Arnav: s.

Khushi: arnavji u can't do this. whatever happened between us it's our personal. What we do it's secret between husband and wife. u should not tell this to anyone.

Arnav: I am sorry nani also said same. Hereafter I won't tell to anyone. I promise u.

Khushi: ok now go and fresh up.

Arnav went into washroom.

Khushi sit on bed look arushi how will I face naniji.

..................

Khushi comes downstair with baby. nani take baby in her arms. Khushi went help to hp, their maid in kitchen to make breakfast.

After getting ready arnav comes downstair, they do pooja. After that they have their breakfast.

Doorbell rang hp went to open door.

Hp: amanji come inside.

Aman came with some files.

Aman: good morning madam good morning sir.

Sandhya: good morning aman.

Arnav: aman u came. Come let's play he drag him.

Khushi: arnavji u play with him later. He came here

Arnav: to get my sign. He always comes here for that na. it's ok aman now I don't need u. I have my baby I will play with her.

Aman: madam woo we want sir sign in these files.

Khushi takes files and start to read it.

Khushi: arnavji sign here.

Arnav sign wherever khushi said. After drinking coffee aman left taking office files.

Arnav: khushi u told me today u will buy new videogame for me.

Khushi: ahh. Wait I will bring laptop.

They both sit and opened laptop, khushi showed various video games to him. arnav choose one she ordered it.

Arnav: khushi we will buy some toys for arushi. She will also play na.

Khushi: arnavji we already purchased so many toys for her. Did you forgot we went to shopping when she is in my stomach.

Arnav: ahh but they are old now. I want to purchase new toys for her.

Khushi: arnavji first she will play with it. later when I am well we will go to shopping and purchase lot of things for her.

Arnav: ok.

He went and sit beside nani who kept arushi.

Khushi try to go to kitchen to make lunch. But sandhya stop her telling she needs rest.

Arnav talk to arushi while arushi kept looking at him with her tiny eyes.

Khushi check office files which she can't see due to her delivery.