Part 7

After 3 months,

After finishing her work khushi comes to room. she went near the cradle to see her baby. she is shocked as aurshi is not there.

Khushi: where is arushi. I told arnavji to look after her. where is arnavji and arushi.

Arnavji, arnavji she starts to call him while searching for him.

She looked at arnav who is sitting near poolside placing arushi in his lap. Khushi is shocked to see her baby so close to pool if she slip she will fall in pool. She rushed towards them and take arushi from arnav.

Arnav: khushi why did you take arushi from me.

Khushi clutch arushi so close to her chest. Fear is evident in her eyes.

Arnav: khushi what happened to u.

Khushi: arnavji did y u take arushi here. What if she falls into the pool. Why are you so careless. She takes arushi and went inside of the room leaving furious arnav. First time she scolded him. he can't take it.

Khushi place kisses arushi face. she place her in cradle then look back for arnav. Then only she realized that she scolded him. she went to look at arnav who is still sitting in poolside. Khushi went and sat beside him arnavji.

Arnav turn his face otherside.

Khushi: I am sorry.

Arnav: don't talk to me. u scolded me. what did I do. I want to spend my time with arushi. After nani and amma comes I will tell them that u scolded me.

Khushi: arnavji I am shocked to see arushi near pool. If she slips she will fall in pool. It is dangerous for her life. I am really sorry in fear I scolded u. don't u forgive me.

Arnav turned and looks at khushi who is holding her ear and asks sorry to him.

Arnav take her hands away from her ear. I am sorry I didn't think that she will fall. U know I held her securely. U r right what if she fall. I am sorry khushi.

Khushi hugs him it's ok arnavji. hereafter don't take arushi near pool ok.

Arnav: ok.

Khushi: come let's go inside. arushi is alone.

They went inside.

Khushi: arnavji u take care of arushi. I will bring your dinner.

Arnav: ok.

Khushi went out of the room. arnav take toys , he show them to arushi and play with her. arushi smiled looking at him.

Khushi comes with food and she feeds him while arnav is playing with arushi.

Arnav: khushi when amma and nani will come.

Khushi: arnavji they went to temple for special pooja. Today night they will stay in temple. Morning only they will come. Now have your food.

Arnav: I am only eating u also have it. he held the spoon and make her eat. After finishing dinner they settle in bed and kept arushi between them.

arnav speak with arushi while arushi is blabbering in her baby language khushi is looking them.

arnav: khushi see arushi held my finger.

Khushi smile s arnavji. arnavji u sleep it's getting late.

Arnav: arushi didn't sleep yet.

Khushi: I will make her to sleep.

Arnav: is she going to sleep between us.

Khushi: s. y.

Arnav: no. how I will sleep without hugging u. put her in cradle.

Khushi take arushi make her lay in her lap. U sleep arnavji I will feed her after she sleeps I will put her in cradle.

Arnav: my good night kiss.

Khushi kiss him and wished him good night. Arnav closed his eyes.

Khushi caressed arushi hair who is sleeping peacefully in her lap. She kissed her forehead and make her lay in cradle. She lay beside arnav who already slept.

She hug him and arnav snuggle into her. khushi think about her life how she married arnav. How her life changed after marring him. what if he got cured,will he remember her. she never thought about it. fear crept in her heart will arnavji really forget her. no khushi don't think about it. now he is with u. y are u worrying about future sleep she said to herself and hugged him tightly and closed her eyes.

..................

Next morning,

Khushi got ready, she kissed arnav forehead and arushi. It is raining heavily. She went downstairs.

Khushi: hpji did maa and nani returned from temple.

Hp: woo bhabhi they called and said that as weather is bad they will come once rain is stopped.

Khushi is worried so she calls them, spoke with them and felt relief that they are safe in temple. Khushi made coffee and went to upstairs to her room.

She opened door and saw that arushi is only sleeping and arnav is not in bed. she checked the washroom he Is not there . Khushi heard some sounds from pool where arnav is happily playing in rain.

Khushi: arnavji she rushed to him and tried to get him inside.

Arnav: khushi leave me. I want to play in rain.

Khushi: arnavji u will fall sick. See u made me also drenched in rain. It is not good for us. If I get sick arushi will also get sick. Come inside.

Arnav: arushi will get sick.

Khushi: s. come. She takes him inside.

Khushi took a towel to wipe his hair.

Arnav: it felt good drenching in rain.

Khushi: s I also enjoy it before marriage. But now I can't enjoy it.

Arnav: y.

Khushi: now I am mother of arushi. If we drench in rain we will get sick. If I get sick arushi will also get sick and I can't take care of u both.

Arnav hold her hand start to wipe her hair. I am sorry khushi.

Khushi: you don't need to say that. now go freshup.

Arnav went to washroom. while khushi take her clothes to change, she locks door She unpin her pallu remove her saree unhook her blouse at the same time arnav comes out of washroom calling khushi.

Khushi turn to look at him with shocking eyes. her heart beat fast seeing him without anything only in his shorts. she clutch her blouse looking at him.

Arnav comes near to her : khushi my clothes are not in washroom.

Khushi: woo woo u go to washroom arnavji I will give u. she hide her front using her hands.

Arnav: u did not not change ur dress looking her intensily.

Khushi: woo woo she stammered looking him.

Arnav remove her hand he hug her make her shuddered. His bare body pressed her body.

Arnav hug her tightly place kisses in her back which made her to close her eyes. she loose her senses.

After that day he didn't try to intimate, but they kissed sometimes.

Khushi: arnav..ji.

Arnav broke the hug, he starts to kiss her whole face khushi stopped him and they move towards bed.