Chapter 6- "fiancè"

MINA's POV
I didn't know what to do, but I saw a nearby clothing store so I went inside. Hiding behind clothing racks, as I tracked him with my eyes. Even the mention of Han-Seok's name scared me intensely, now that he was only I few feet away I started trembling.

It wasn't so much that I was scared of him but I was scared of an interaction. The fact that this is what he wanted, he wanted to see me like this and now I've hit rock bottom.

I was so distracted with his presence that I didn't notice he was accompanied by a girl, my heart hurt.

I kept my eyes on him as I walked around the store. I wasn't paying attention, so I ended up bumping into someone with my back. I lost my balance and was about to fall, the person I fell into had quick reflexes though and caught me.

I turned around in their arms to see their face, it was Y/N. I stepped back, and he let go.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, glancing at Han-Seok.

"My sister is getting married. So I have to get her a wedding gift."

"Oh that's cool." I replied not paying much attention.

"I actually don't like her fiancé he seems like a bad dude, and I don't know I just have a bad feeling about him."

"mhm."

"Yeah, my sister said she'd meet me here so we could go to lunch, but she's bringing her fiancé so eh, I'm not that excited." He laughed.

I turned to look at him, wondering who her fiancé was that gave Y/N such a bad feeling.

"Oh look here they are."

I turned around to see Han-Seok, his arm wrapped around a girl with short brown hair, and wide eyes. She actually sort of looked like Y/N in a way. I clenched my fist, now I was more mad that I was scared.

"Wow, you're so pretty! It's about time that Y/N got a girlfriend!" She told me.

I smiled. "We're not-." Y/N started.

"Oh, thank you so much! And yeah, Y/N and I just seemed to hit it off, he's the love of my life." I said, smiling at her, turning to glare at Han-Seok as I finished the statement.

"How long have you been dating?" She asked me.

"A just a couple of days, I'm loyal when it comes to relationships. I just broke up with a nasty piece of sh-." Han-Seok coughed. I continued, "Anyways, that person cheated on me, with a girl, she seemed like a super nice girl, too."

"Aw, well she sucks for stealing you're boyfriend." She told me.

"Oh, I'm sure she didn't know. I actually feel bad for her, because now she's getting married to an idiot."

"Wow! Their getting married, the audacity. I feel so bad for you!"

Y/N's confused stare changed as he turned to look at me. I looked back, with a blank expression.

"Well, I better get going." I stated, as I smiled. I turned round to leave when Y/N caught my wrist.

He pulled me close, whispering into my ear. "I'm not letting you go this time, bAbY."

what is going through y/n's head is the whole "realationship" thing getting to his head?
____________________________________
Author's Note- "I literally suck at updating, I'm sos sorry I haven't updated in sooo long I think it's been like a month. I feel so bad smh I'm literally like the worst author ever. Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I'll definitely try to update more often cause like I said many times I suck. Byeeee."