Chapter 18- "ice skating"

OOP IM SO SORRY- I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER- SVHZHZJS I LITERALLY REMEMBER UPDATING BUT I DIDNT- THIS IS WHY I DONT PRE-WRITE CHAPTERS 😭😭😭 There will be a double update today to make up for it I'm so sorry-

Y/N's POV
"Why are you so quiet?" Mina asked, turning to look at me. I avoided eye contact, looking out the taxi window.

"I'm just.. thinking.." I told her slowly. I hadn't told her and I wasn't planning on telling her anytime soon.

The ride was a quiet one, and by the time we got to the apartment she had fallen asleep, leaning her head against the window.

"Mina.." I whispered, shaking her slightly. She groaned cutely, going back to sleep. I chuckled, "Mina, wake up.. we're here."

She just squirmed and continued to sleep. "Fine.." I mumbled, getting out of the car and closing the door behind me before going to the other side and picking her up.

As I did, she leaned against my chest. I paid the driver and started heading upstairs to my apartment, when I was trying to unlock the door Sohee came out of her apartment with a wide smile on her face, but it quickly disappeared when she saw I was carrying Mina.

"Oh, hey Sohee."

"Hey.." she stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "Oh, I have Buddy inside so I'll bring him over."

I nodded, carrying Mina inside into the room and laying her on the bed. I slowly took of her shoes and her coat, covering her with the blanket.

After I had tucked her in, I came back outside to wait for Sohee. She came in holding a leash with Buddy on it, he ran to me, licking my face.

"You were supposed to pick him up yesterday." Sohee whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I brought him over to you because I had work and Mina was in a wheelchair so I didn't want to make things difficult for her and I was supposed to pick him up after work but there were some.. complications.. to say the least."

She just nodded, looking around the room. "Where's Mina staying?"

"She's staying in my room."

Sohee clicked her tongue. Was she jealous?

"Well, I think I'll get going." She stood up, giving me a little wave before walking out the door.

...

I jumped into the room. "bOo!"

Mina seemed uninterested in my shenanigans, rolled her eyes, and turned in bed trying to sleep again.

"Aw, come on." I walked towards the bed, shaking her when I got to her. "Come on Mina, I have surprise for you."

She didn't budge, she replied groggily. "What's the surprise, and then I'll decide if I'll stand up."

"We're going ice skating!" I told her excitedly, again she didn't budge. Disappointed I dragged my feet all the way into the kitchen.

My face lit up as I heard a muffled reply from Mina. "I'll be out in a minute."

After a couple minutes she was at the door, holding Buddy on a leash, waiting for me to get my coat, I ran to her, locking the door behind us as we walked out.

Suddenly Sohee came out of her apartment. "Where are you two headed so early?"

"We're going ice skating."

"Ou, sounds fun! Can I come?"

Mina looked at me, shaking her head vigorously, but trying to make it subtle. Sohee noticed it either way making a face of annoyance, but quickly turning to me batting her eyelashes.

"Sure.."

Mina glared at me, but walking down the stairs with Buddy without looking at either of us.

Following after her, we all started walking towards the frozen pond near the library.

I looked over at the stand where they were renting the skates. "I'll go get the skates."

After getting three pairs of skates, I walked back to them, slowly because I've learned from past winters that running in what seems like snow and then slipping on ice isn't fun.

I walked back handing each girl one and keeping one for myself.

As I was putting them on I looked up at the large piece of ice where people where skating when suddenly I saw a familiar face.
____________________________________
Author's Note- "helloooo, I hope you guys liked today's chapterrr.. thank you guys so much for reading and for 6K reads uwu, like I never thought it'd get these many uwu. Baiiiii!"