Chapter 10- "leaving"

Y/N's POV
"Please tell me the good news first."

"She didn't break anything, although she did scrape herself really badly. She will need stitches which is what is being done to her now, and she hurt her arm so she'll be getting x-rays."

"And the bad news?" My sister asked.

"She said she's really hungry, and that she'll die if she doesn't eat now and the x-rays will take about half an hour to do, so she's not going to be able to eat for a bit longer."

I was relieved, I thought she wasn't going to be okay. "Just tell her that when it's all over I'll buy her something ten times as delicious so the wait will be worth it."

The doctor nodded, walking back through the doors that lead into a maze of white hallways.

"See! I told you she was strong!" My sister cheered.

Han-Seok spoke for the first time, in a worried and defensive tone, as if he was the one protecting Mina. "Have you been starving her or something? Why is she so hungry?"

"It's not my fault a jerk kicked her out of her house without anything to eat or anywhere to stay. But don't worry, I'll be giving her only the best now. That jerk isn't getting anywhere near her." I spat, looking straight at him.

"Yeah, Mina's ex sure sounded like a horrible person. I mean kicking out a girl even though she did nothing and he was the one who was cheating on her! That's messed up." Cristi thought out loud.

Han-Seok once again avoided eye contact with her.

"Do you guys want to go eat something while we wait for Mina to come out of the x-ray room?" Han-Seok asked.

Cristi nodded.

"No, I'm fine. I lost my appetite."

"Come on you gotta eat! That's what Mina would've wanted." Cristi told me.

"You're talking about her as if she's dead. But either way I'm too worried to eat plus I don't like eating near garbage because it makes me nauseous."

Han-Seok chuckled mockingly knowing I directed that comment at him.

"Well, call us when they bring her out!" Cristi exclaimed leaving with Han-Seok.

I waiting impatiently for about twenty minutes, looking around standing up every time I saw a nurse or a doctor come my way. Finally a young nurse approached me.

"Are you Mina Myoui's guardian or family member?"

I nodded, standing up.

"She's in room 145, you can go and see her now."

I sped-walked, going by room after room. I finally reached room 145, I took out my phone and called Cristi, letting her know that they could come and see her now.

I opened the door slightly, to peek inside. Mina was inside, shoving food in her mouth off of a plastic tray. For some reason the mere sight of seeing her happiness made me happy causing me to smile like an idiot to myself.

I opened the door, knocking to get her attention.

"I see you got the food you wanted."

"Yeah, but you better treat me to something take me to a buffet or something because it's all your fault I didn't get to eat!" Mina demanded.

I nodded.

"Promise?"

"I promise!" I assured her, sitting on the side of her bed, placing my phone down next to me.

Han-Seok and Cristi entered the room, he had a poker face as if this was some kind of casual meet-up while she had a wide smile on her face.

"Mina! I'm so glad your okay!" Cristi cheered, running to give her a hug, it was a warm hug, Mina patting Cristi's back.

After a couple minutes of catching up, Cristi spoke up.

"Y/N, come on! I'm taking you out to eat."

"No, I have to stay here with Mina."

"Y/N! You didn't eat anything! Do you really want to worry your sister? You'll give me wrinkles! Plus, Han-Seok can take care of her."

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "I'd trust a kidnapper more than I trust him with Mina."

"Come on! Stop being so stubborn and mean! Han-Seok is a great guy who'll take great care of her." My sister assured me.

I looked over at Mina, as if asking her what she thought. "I'll be fine," she mouthed, chuckling as she continued. "I'm a warrior!"

I nodded to my sister, and we left to get some food.

Could Han-Seok harm Mina now that Y/N and Cristi are out of the picture? Or has he really changed and cares about Mina? Continue reading to find out...
____________________________________
Author's Note- "wassupppp? just saying warned myself by Charlie Puth is sooo good, lol idk I really like it it came out a bit ago bUt it's still just as good. Anyways lol thankkkks for reading love yalllll."