Chapter 9- "bad news"

Y/N's POV
I ran to Mina's side, holding her face in my arms just as I had done that cold night at the park. Coming out of the car, the driver gasped at what she had done.

Mina opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times as if the brightness hurt her eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking! I- I'm so sorry!" She let out, tears streaming down her face.

"We'll talk about that later! Call an ambulance! Quickly!" I told the crying girl, she took out her phone, her hands shaking.

After a few minutes of sobbing into the phone, she hung up and nodded to me. I sat on the concrete street caressing Mina's face, I rubbed her head, when I removed my hand it had blood on it.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, lifting her hand to touch my face.

"I wasn't the one who got hit by a car, silly." I told her softly, my eyes burning.

She turned her head resting it on the ground, sighing deeply, returning her hand to its original spot.

"Now I can brag about how I saved your life, too." She let out slowly, as if each word drained the bit of energy she had left.

"Y-yeah. You can." My voice cracked.

After what felt like an eternity, the ambulance finally arrived. They lifted her onto a stretcher, and placed it in the ambulance.

Before I got on the nurse asked me who I was. Mina mustering all the energy she had left replied, "he's my boyfriend."

She let me on, and just like last time the ambulance was going at what seemed like a hundred miles per hour. I started to recall everything that had happened the last time we had been on an ambulance. I remembered the horrible words scribbled onto Mina's hand. It had been him. Han-Seok had told her those things.

All I wanted in that moment was to ask her about what had happened, why he had said that to her, why she had believed him, but I stopped myself. She's going through a lot right now, plus she's hurt, I wouldn't want to add to that over my silly questions.

Mina spoke out of the blue. "Y/N~"

"What is it? Does something hurt?" I asked, getting closer.

She took me hand and held it. Opening one eye she let out softly. "I'm hungry."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You just got hit by a car and you're thinking about food?"

"Well-." She started, I put my hand on her mouth knowing that it hurt her to talk.

"I'll get you some food after they examine you and make sure your okay. Okay?"

She smiled.

After arriving to the hospital they rushed her to emergencies, I stayed behind in the waiting room biting my nails, as I waited for an update from the doctor.

My sister came running towards me, Han-Seok trailing behind her.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We got worried because you guys never came back so we went to look for you, and when we did we saw the accident and asked what had happened. Then we came here." She explained.

"Are you okay?" My sister asked, looking me up and down inspecting me before giving me a hug.

"I'm fine Mina pushed me out of the way and she was the one who got hit. I hope she'll be okay, or I'll never forgive myself."

She rubbed the back of my head. "She'll be okay, I know she will. She's strong."

The whole time Han-Seok was quiet, looking away not making eye contact with anyone.

The doctor finally came outside, I almost tripped as I ran to him.

"How is she? Is she going to be okay?"

"I have good news and bad news."
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyooooooo! Wassup! See for once I'm actually keeping up with my updating schedule! I really need to though because I really suck at updating constantly and like this I can update all my stories fairly! Anyways thank you guyssss so much for reading! I really appreciate it! Baiiiiiii!"