Meeting

Kakashi Hatake was a talented child son of the White Fang, graduated from the academy at the age of 5, chunin at the age of 6 and jonin at the age of 12. He was popular around the students sadly Kakashi lost his teammates sensei and father. Lord Third enter Kakashi in the anbu. (keep in mind that Tsunami is already in the anbu).

Tsunami POV

"Ughhhh. I have to help some guy named Kakashi Hatake get adjusted to the anbu lifestyle"groaned Tsunami to her best and only friend Nika. Nika had a huge crush on him when she didn't even know him. "You're so lucky I would do anything just to be by him." As the two of you were walking you bump into a wall well you thought it was a wall. Turns out this wall is a tall male with sliver hair and a mask that cover the bottom half of his face. "Oh I am so sorry i wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry" said the handsome male. "It's okay I wasn't looking where i was going either" you said as your cheeks flushed with pink. And the two of you parted ways. "OMG that was Kakashi!" exclaimed Nika. You were absolutely shocked by how handsome he was. Now you were excited to show the handsome man around. 

Two weeks later........................

You and Kakashi became very close friends, which made Nika very jealous. But Tsunami didn't care at all because she knew that Kakashi didn't like her. One day Nika decided to tell Kakashi her feelings. 

The next day Kakashi was walking to the park where usually meet, But he wasn't expecting Nika to be at the park instead of you.

Kakashi POV

"Hey Nika. What are you doing here?" i asked. She began to turn as red as a cherry it was very weird . She began to stare at something behind i think I don't really know or care. "Ummm...K-kakashi." she said I was wondering why she was sweating and stuttering so much was that hard to say my name. "That's me" i said. After i said she fainted so like a good person i left her there(this is just his personalty in this book).

I went to go check on Tsunami at her house and she wasn't there then i remembered she had an important mission. So i went home and laid down on my bed and thought about her perfect smile and her perfect body and her perfect face and everything about her was perfect.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

Itachi joined the Anbu but wasn't put in his sister's squad but in Kakashi's which his sister was completely okay with. (Also Minato and Kushina are alive and the Uchiha clan doesn't go extinct). Itachi grew found with Kakashi hoping that his sister started to date him very soon.

Itachi's POV

"TSUNAMI LET'S GO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" I yelled.

"I'M ALREADY HEADING FOR THE DOOR YOU BART" she yelled back.

I started running hoping to leave her in the dust before Father caught me hanging around her even if he did see me he probably wouldn't recognize her because he hasn't seen her since she was 1 day. I wish he could have been a better father to her but she seemed to okay without him.

Tsunami POV

I really wish I hadn't put Itachi in between me and our father's mess. I really wish i could meet Sasuke and Neji i have only meet Itachi I know for a fact that Neji knows about me he wrote me a letter saying he really wanted to meet me someday. I replied telling him to meet me in the park next Thursday so we can meet and get some ice cream.