Memories

a/n this is Tsunami's Memories so please enjoy my italics chapter.

Memory 1 

"Hi Itachi my name is Tsunami." She smiled down at the boy. 

"Hi Tsunami why are your eyes purple." he asked curiously which made her smile even more.

" Well it's my byakugan it a special type of eye that I was born with."

"What does it do?" he asked

"It helps me see things that other people can't see." she said still smiling 

"Oh my mommy and daddy have a special eye too. It's called a sharingan. Do you have one of those?" he asked her.

She keep her smile "Actually I do and I'm the only on who has both of the eyes." 

"Really? That's cool." he said jumping up and down. And then a woman came to up to the two Uchiha's .

"Itachi?" she said.

"Oh hi Mommy. Look I met Tsunami and she has 2 different types of eyes."he said with a smile.

She shot Tsunami a look "Oh really well say good bye." she told Itachi.

"But why?" the boy asked.

"Because I said so." she told him sternly.

"Bye bye Tsunami." he said with a pout on his face and walked toward his mother.

She turned towards Tsunami "Stay away from him I don't what you anywhere near my son."she demanded an walked away with Itachi. All Tsunami could do was walk to her home and do nothing but wonder.

Memory  2 

Tsunami was training when a boy came up to her. "Someone is working hard." the boy said with a smile. 

"Oh hi Shisui how long were you standing there." she asked him as started walking towards her.

"long enough" he said with a smile which made her smile and nod her head."What?" he asked her.

"Oh nothing."she said still smiling.

"Seriously what?" he asked eagerly as he hugged her from behind.

"No Shisui, stop I'm all sweaty" she whined.

"When did I ever care about you being sweaty? Hmm." she kissed her cheek which triggered a small blush from Tsunami.

"You might not care but I do." she said trying to get out of his grasp but every time he just holds her tighter. 

"I'm not letting you go Nami. Not now, not ever." he turned her around and kissed her.

Memory 3

"Hello Tsunami takes for coming on such short notice can you take care of Shikamaru while I go out to the store he hates going there with all those people." Yoshiro told Tsunami

"Sure no problem."

"Thank you so much be good Shikamaru." she told him then left.

"Hi Shikamaru how are you."she asked with a smile.

"I'm okay I guess." he said with a blank expression.

"Okay, what have you been up to since the last time I saw you." she asked him still smiling.

"Follow me."he said blankly.

She followed him to the table where he showed her the already set up shogi board. She saw how much he wanted to play so she pretended she didn't know how to play so he could teach her. He taught her how to play and they played 5 games with him winning 2 and she won 3. Yoshiro finally came home to relieve Tsunami before she could take another defeat.