Dinner Pt.2

Fugaku POV

Tsunami that's what she choose for her he name literally means wave by earthquake.  I guess she was a wave of tears, before i left with Itachi I paid The Hyuga House a vist. I knocked on the door and there she was Hina Hyuga. "Hello Hina long time no see it's been a while."

"Fugaku what are you doing here I'm busy."

"This is important, it's about Tsunami."

She stopped and she walked outside and closed the door behind her.

"Does your son know about her yet?" i asked her.

"No at least I don't think so."

"I thought you aborted her" i asked her

"I tried but I was too far along. 16 weeks to be exact." she said scolding me. "and I couldn't take care of her tell my husband that I cheated and ruin my relationship. No child was going to ruin my life."

"Mine either. But you're coming with me and my son to tell her everything we just talked about."

"What are we going to say 'Sorry but you were a big mistake and we didn't want you so we left you in a card board box in an alley all alone. So you couldn't ruin our lives.'"she yelled.

"That isn't the best way to tell her but how are we going to tell her in a letter."

"That's not a bad idea. I knew you were still smart." she said happily

After writing the letter me and Itachi knocked an slipped the note under her door and went home for dinner. 

"Where is Nee-san" asked Sasuke

"She said she wasn't feel well and missed dinner." i lied to him.

"Typical, lie to the little ones invite yourself to dinner and don't show up. How rude?" Mikoto said angrily.I could see Itachi's anger in his eyes but he didn't say a word the whole night.