Can't

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.FLASHBACK.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Nami-chan" said Shisui with that big smile on his face. He could make anyone smile with his smile. Shisui had planned on confessing to Tsunami."Hey Tsu, I have something to tell you." "yea what is it Shisui." Tsnami asked."Is it important you haven't called me that in forever?" Tsunami asked.He cleared his throat "I love you Tsu."she smirked "Took you long enough Shisui". He kissed you. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.FLASHBACK ENDED.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Oh Shisui I miss you so much. I really wish you were still here with me and Tachi."said Tsunami

Itachi POV

I was looking for Tsunami everywhere I finally found her she was at Shisui's grave . "Hey nee-san. I miss him too." She was crying I pulled her into a hug her the rain pittered pattered on my umbrella. "I don't know how I still go on without him, he was my world, and now he's gone Tachi." she cried. I could never understand her pain they were madly in love with each other. His visional power was too much that he couldn't bear the pain anymore and killed himself leaving me with his eyes and saving nee-san from Danzo. 

"Nee-san we should head home." As we walked home we ran into Kakashi. "Nee-san I'll leave you alone. Call me when you get home."

"okay tachi"

Kakashi's POV

I saw her walking home with her brother she was crying and i wanted to comfort her. I walked towards her and she immediately hugged me, I hugged her back her hair smelled like coconut. "Hey whats wrong?" 

"Nothing I'm fine" she said and I could feel her tears soak my shirt I knew that she wasn't okay and she needed me."Kakashi can we talk?"

"Of course"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsunami's POV

My alarm went off I woke up with Kakashi's arms around me we spent the whole night talking telling him about my past. Oh my gosh i forgot to call Tachi. I quickly dialed his number waking him up "So you finally called." 

"Yea sorry I was talking to Kakashi all night."

"Really what were  y'all talking about "asked Itachi

"That's none of your business Tachi."

"Alright, oh I'm taking Sasuke to the park do wanna come with us."

"Umm...sure"

"Alright see you then nee-san"

"Bye"

What did I get my self into, I can't see Sasuke he saw me when I fighting Nika I can't do it. "I can't do it."