Uchiha Massacre

"Yes Lord Danzo what is it." reported kakashi

"I heard about the Fourth Hokage and his wife my deepest apologies to you and Obito."

"Thank you sir." 

"But Itachi has killed his entire clan this evening and Tsunami has left the ANBU" said Danzo "Lord Third has relieved you from the ANBU also. So this is my farewell to you and Tsunami."

"Thank you sir, It was a honor working with you Danzo."

"It was a honor working with you too. Kakashi."

Kakashi left Danzo's office and saw Itachi. "Itachi you have to talk Tsunami before you leave."

"I will Kakashi thank you for being my captain. I have one request, please take care of nee-san and Sasuke for me. I know Sasuke will resent me but it's for his own good."

"I promise Itachi." said Kakashi as he retreated to his home.

Itachi made his way to Tsunami's house she opened the door before he could knock. "I'm sorry I let you down nee-san but i had to, it was either you or me, and everyone seems to need you so I thought he should be left with you." he said as the tears rolled down Tsunami's eyes even though Itachi wasn't dead Tsunami just lost her brother.

"I love you Itachi, be safe, don't forget about us."cried Tsunami.

"I love you too nee-san, take Sasuke from our old house, take care of him for me." he left the village.