Team 7

(a/n hey guys I know it's a big time jump but It's going to be an interesting few chapters. Enjoy!)

Narrator's POV

Tsunami and Kakashi have been dating for two years now and Kakashi was now a sensei and Tsunami was a special Jouinn. Today the gennin are getting placed in their teams, and Sasuke and Naruto were bitter rivals which made living with other, hell. Before Kakashi went to meet his team he planned on seeing his girlfriend, but he got there she wasn't there.

"Tsunami-chan." he looked around to see her and her sweet voice. Tsunami didn't realize that Kakashi was here until she saw him, see that she was only wearing a towel because she just finished showering. She tried to run away silently, but he saw her both of their faces flushed. he was thinking 'wow she is so cute in that towel.' "Umm...I wanted you to come with me to meet my team before I give them the bell test." 

"Umm sure." Tsunami was still face was still flushed with pink. "You can wait in the living room while I get dressed." 

After she finished changing and Tsunami and Kakashi walked with their fingers intertwined with each other. They got to the Academy to meet the team and then as they opened the door the old eraser prank fell on Kakashi and Tsunami heard Naruto's laugh and we walked in and it was Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. "Nee-chan" yelled Naruto as he went to hug Tsunami. "Hi Naruto and Sasuke." Tsunami hugged both boys. When Tsunami hugged Sasuke, Sakura shot her a look. Tsunami was trying to hold in her laughter, looking at Kakashi Tsunami told him that Sakura likes Sasuke. 

"Ok bye guys and I'll see you at home ." Tsunami was walking out and Kakashi kissed her cheek through his mask. Which really made Sakura's blood boil. "Umm no PDA Kakashi in front of the students." Tsunami told Kakashi he just said "So I'll hug you and kiss you whenever I want." attacking her with hugs and small kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Naruto gagged and Sasuke said "It's bad enough we have to suffer at home but school too." Naruto added to Sasuke's statement "Yea can you like give us a break."Kakashi and Tsunami thought about it and stopped. "By boys." Tsunami said. "Is that your girlfriend Kakashi-sensei." sakura asked. "No Sakura, she's his mother. Like duh that's his girlfriend." Naruto said.