Dinner

Narrator's POV 

"Mother Father our nee-san is coming over for dinner tonight."yelled Sasuke.

Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha was very confused about what he was talking about but simply went with it. "Okay thank you for letting us know. Now go wash up." said Mikoto "Sister?" she asked Itachi.

"Yea, we ran into her at the park and Sasuke invited her for dinner."

"Itachi I still don't understand you don't have a sister what are you talking about." asked Mikoto.

Itachi was confused but when he opened his mouth to talk his father told his mother to start dinner. 

"Father i don't get it why doesn't Mother know about Tsunami." asked Itachi.

"So that's her name." said Fugaku 

"Father answer the question." demanded Itachi.

"I never told your mother about Tsunami because, Tsunami was a mistake she wasn't supposed to happen."

"You don't want mom to know you cheated on her with a Hyuga." scolded Itachi.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way." yelled Fugaku.

"No, Father how could you cheat, have a kid, and then just act like nothing ever happened." asked Itachi.

"Itachi it's not like that-"

"Really because that's exactly what it sounds like."

"Itachi you're mother has never known about her, and she never will, because you won't tell her, Tsunami won't be attending dinner, and you and Sasuke are forbidden to see her ever again do you understand me."said Fugaku. Itachi rolled his eyes "Do you understand me Itachi." 

"Yes, Father I understand you."said Itachi.

"Nii-san are we going to go pick up Tsunami ?" asked Sasuke 

Itachi looked at Fugaku and told Sasuke "I'll go get you stay here."

"okay nii-san" said a sad Sasuke as he walked to the kitchen.

"Good luck explaining why she isn't coming to the dinner because you're coming with me to tell her everything you told me." scolded Itachi.