Mini Chapter

Tsunami has been spending most of her time taking care of Naruto and checking on Neji, she also worried about Sasuke and what could happen to him. All Kakashi wanted to do was to be there for here, luckily Naruto is a fast healer ad very eager to get out of the hospital.

"NARUTO"

"Nee-chan hi"

"What is your dumb ass doing out of bed?"

"N-Now now nee-chan I was just getting some food." he was so scared that he could barely talk.

"Naruto I don't care if you were just getting some food you are in recovery now get your ass back to bed before I-"

"Now now Nami clam down he just wanted some ramen." Kakashi said trying to calm her down.

"Do I look like I care. He should be in the hospital resting not out of bed getting ramen." she said more fired up.

"But nee-chan I feel a lot better and I all I want to do is go outside and get some fresh air."

"Naruto"

"Naruto you're lucky that Tsunami came instead of Shizune."

"NO I'M NOT, NEE-CHAN WILL PUT ME IN MORE PAIN"

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT" she said as she slapped him causing him to fall down.

"Oww nee-chan that really hurt" he said getting up.

"Tsunami he gonna have more injuries." said Kakashi.

"Oh now you're worried about his injuries."she said and picked the boy up and took him back to the hospital.