Part 15

Late that night, Jennie woke up due to feel thirsty. She stirred and rubbed her swollen eyes before opening it fully just to see that her body has been covered by a nice and warm blanket. 

She pulled it upward until her nose could smell Lisa's scent from the blanket. She smiled a little before getting up to get a drink to satisfy her thirst. She knew the taller girl must be sleeping outside, on the not so comfy couch in front of TV in the living room.

She was right when she heard soft snore coming from another occupant. She walked slowly, heading to Lisa. She saw how her curled up in a not so comfortable position. 

Jennie was sure the woman would feel stiff and ached all over her body tomorrow morning, if she kept sleeping in that position. Jennie continued her journey to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of mineral water and gulped it in a quick motion. She exhaled and dragged her body back to the living room. 

She approached Lisa and squatted in front of the younger woman. She removed the strain of hairs from Lisa's face so she could observe her more clearly.

"You're so beautiful. How can I not realize it sooner?" Jennie said inaudibly while caressing Lisa's cheek with the back of her hand. 

The girl moved a little and Jennie froze, feeling afraid she would wake up. 

Fortunately, Lisa only changed position sideways.

Jennie smiled again before bravely leaning in and kissed Lisa's porcelain cheek. She stood up and got back to Lisa's bedroom, but not to continue her sleep there. She took the blanket and got back to where Lisa was. 

She giggled silently and sat on the edge of the couch. Slowly, she made Lisa's body scoot until the woman reached the corner of the couch. Jennie laid her body sideways so it was possible for the couch to accommodate two women. She sneakily wrapped her right hand around Lisa's waist and tucked her head beneath Lisa's chin. 

"Goodnight, Lisa-ah-" Jennie placed a kiss on Lisa's neck and shut her eyes closed. 

That time was the most peaceful sleep Jennie ever had, being inside Lisa's embrace. 

The night went on with Lisa being oblivious of another presence intruding her personal space.

"Ugh~" Lisa wanted to rub her eyes but her hands couldn't move. It was like there was something or rather someone preventing her hands from moving. 

Another habit Lisa often did was stretching her body while trying to open up her eyes but then again, her body couldn't move freely. It was like there was a huge burden on top of her that made her unable to move at all. 

Hardly, Lisa opened up her eyes.

"What happened? Why I cannot move at all?" Lisa murmured hoarsely. 

"What the?!" Lisa almost cursed when she saw it was Jennie all along who prevented her from moving her body and cracking her joints.