Part 18

"Good morning!" Lisa greeted once she saw Jennie was already sat up on her bed. 

Lisa brought the tray filled with chicken porridge and placed it on the vacant space beside Jennie.

"Good morning to you too!" Jennie yawned before rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Here, drink this first." Lisa offered her a glass of water. 

Jennie nodded and drank it empty.

"How was your sleep?" Lisa took the empty glass and put it aside.

"It's perfect! How's yours?" Jennie earnestly said.

"It's nice. I've made you breakfast. Eat this first then you can take your medicine afterward. By the way, how are you feeling now? Better?" Lisa sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah.. It feels better but still dizzy." Jennie grimaced while pretending to grip her head.

"You better eat now so you can drink the medicine faster." Lisa took the bowl and started feeding Jennie again just like yesterday. 

The older woman surely felt giddy and happy for that. Lisa was too kind and she was sure, anyone could fall in love easily with this girl. 

In spite of the age, Lisa could act more mature than Jennie.

"I'll leave after this. I have made you a full pot of porridge so you just need to reheat it when you want to eat it for lunch. I advise you not to eat oily food for now. I seasoned the porridge so it wouldn't taste plain. I hope you like it." Lisa exclaimed while Jennie was trying to swallow the food.

"It tastes nice! You are talented in cooking, Lis! You can be a good lover." Jennie lifted her two thumbs up.

"Mina said the same thing to me. That's why she often asked me to cook." Lisa told Jennie who already had a boring face now.

"Will you go back here once you're done with work?" Jennie averted the topic. 

She disliked hearing Lisa telling her about Mina. She didn't even want to tell Lisa about her boyfriend, so why Lisa couldn't do the same?

"Depends. Do you want me to go back here?" Jennie quickly nodded her head eagerly.

"Then I'll be back." Lisa laughed a little. 

She felt pain stabbed her already ruined heart yet she ignored it.

"You know that you are very different from the usual you whom I see at work." Lisa started the topic.

"I know~ Which one do you like better?" Jennie rested one pillow behind her back and leaned on it comfortably.

"Both of those are fine with me because it still reflects you; its part of you. The strict and firm you and the clingy and spoiled you. All of those are part of your behavior." Lisa's words made Jennie blushed.

"Thanks" Jennie smiled shyly.

"Do you always behave like this around him?" Lisa's question surprised Jennie.

"W-why do you ask?" Jennie stammered in words.

"Because if so, then I know why you can't be independent when he's not here. He spoils you too much, doesn't he? He takes care of you very well that you become sick and unhealthy because you missed him too much." Lisa's words pierced both of the women inside the wide room.