Author's Note & Fair Warning

Story Synopsis

Story Synopsis

Each day and each year was always out of the ordinary. Same damn schedule day in and day out. Just when everything seems all unicorns and rainbows, the universe decides to plop down a major wrecking ball into Ana Jay's life.

With a hot new boy in town, girls start to line up to get their own taste. By a slip of fate, this hot shot befriends Ana and her little group of dumbass friends.

Watch how Ana's perfect life is shattered and fixed again and again. As pressure builds up each day, each and every one of her friends show their true colours. Watch as Ana suddenly bears the burden of a Dead Weight.

^_^

D E D I C A T I O N

_____________________

This book is dedicated to @HM_EvelynJones_28, @anishka_1786 and @Navya_Rao . My best friends and my family.

_______________________

Hey there! Wazuuuuuuppp!

This is SJ.... duh.

Imma just try this new story, it's a teen fiction story if you haven't noticed. I just wanted to say thank you for giving this story a shot. Kinda surprised actually. Also wanted to say that if I find my story has in any way been plagiarised or copied, I will hunt you to the depths of Tartarus and make sure you take it down, or maybe just Report to the Wattpad authorities or whatever. Whichever comes first.

Just a few warnings,

- This story deals with triggering topics like anxiety (Well what'd ya'll expect, not all lives are sunshine and rainbows)

-This book contains minor swearing

-It contains perverted book characters and their jokes (they are in senior year alright!)

-There are book characters that you might fall in love with, so don't blame me if one of them ACCIDENTALLY die or something. *laughs evilly and hides behind fridge*

-There are some cliche scenes in this book, so deal with it.

-There will be a few grammatical errors. I make mistakes. I'm human. I will edit, so please chill, and do point it out if you find it.

-Lastly, don't hate on my book. If you've got some rude opinions in mind, then PLEASE keep them there. Nobody likes a hater.

So now we've got that out of the way, I thank you again for giving this story a shot, and I hope you like whatever is to come. Thank you so so so much. Okay This is getting kinda long, so..... bye!

Okay...

What are you doing still reading?

Move on dear reader!