Chapter 2 | L O W F O U R

M U S I C A L   P I T   S T O P: U N D E R D O G// Y O U   M E   A T  S I X

M U S I C A L P I T S T O P: U N D E R D O G// Y O U M E A T S I X

M U S I C A L   P I T   S T O P: U N D E R D O G// Y O U   M E   A T  S I X

A N: Hey there dudes and dudettes. It's me again!! Not sure if that's a good thing for you tho... hope it's good ...Anyway, Here is step two of Ana's life hope u like it!
^_^

Ignore the weird typos and mistakes!

§§§

"Asshole"

"Cutie"

"Shit brick"

"Beautiful"

"Fudge nugget"

"Cookie"

"Midget"

"Sexy-"

"Don't even complete that sentence Fexter. You finish that sentence, and I will shove your balls so far up your ass, you'll be able to see it from the inside."

"Aww peaches, that's cute, you want to touch my balls" Sid said with a knowing smile.

"That's it!" Tahi stood up to punch the guy in front of her, but Lexi and I quickly pushed her back down to her place at our table.

It was currently lunch, and I was squished between Tahi and Sid.... because you know, I was just that awesome and loved. The two of them hadn't stopped arguing since Sid had come and sat down at our lunch table. Well it wasn't really arguing, but rather Tahi yelling mindless insults at Sid, and him firing compliments back at her.

"Why did he have to sit here anyway?" Tahi grumbled.

"Ouch, right there peaches. Right in the feels." Sid said, a playful pained expression on his face and his hand pointing at his heart. Drama queen.

"Screw you Sid" Tahi said, obviously not realising her mistake.

Sid's eyes lit up in extreme amusement as he said, "Gladly Vih. Just give me the time and place. In fact, as you know, it's my dream. I've been waiting my entire high school life for YOU TO SCREW ME" He yelled the last part loudly, knowing it will piss her off.