Chapter 12 | P U N C H Y O U R P E E P E E

M U S I C A L P I T S T O P: F A M I L Y | | T H E C H A I N S M O K E R S

Okay, so this is a chapter with a flashback (juss sayin). I'd like to say that this has been a long awaited chapter for SOME of mah peeps. They know. Honestly I've been waiting for this one too. Oh yeah, this is the second twin of the triplet. You're welcome. Thass all I got fo now, so imma just go ahead and say Enjoy.

^_^

Ignore the weird mistakes and typos

§§§

"Hey so have you heard of the new transfer student?" Tahi asked as the two of us walked into the school. I had caught a ride from her today morning since my cycle was sporting a new flat tire.

Ever since yesterday, T's been so paranoid about not being there, that she's insisted on dropping me off to school everyday from now on. I tried to reassure her as much as I could, but when Tahi Yulella puts her mind to something, she sticks to it. She's as stubborn as a pole.

"No, but where's she from?" I pushed my books into her arms as I zipped up Cy's jacket and tied my hair into a loose pony tail at the back.

"Okay, from what I've gathered over the school's blog" She started stopping short when I raised an eyebrow at her. "T you promised not to waste your time on that bull shit anymore."

"I know, but did you really think I would stop? I mean it's just so exciting!" She exclaimed, dropping my books to the floor. I shot her a look, and crouched down to pick up all of them from the floor. "Oh sorry." She bent down to help.

"Okay so as I was saying," She started again as we walked through the hallways, "From what I've heard, Her name is Julia and apparently she's a transfer student from Italy. Complete hottie according to the guys." Tahi explained as we walked.

"No doubt Ayana will have her claws on her the day she walks in." I grumbled and pulled my hood up, trying to cover my ears. "What are you losers talking about?" Lexi jumped next to us as we walked to Tahi's Locker.