Chapter 14 | F L O O D G A T E S

M U S I C A L   P I T   S T  O P S: R I GH T  N O W | | 1 D I R E C T I O N

M U S I C A L P I T S T O P S: R I GH T  N O W | | 1 D I R E C T I O N

Yup, gosh I feel so free after that last triple, but I couldn't help myself, I just needed to start typing this new chapter

Yup, gosh I feel so free after that last triple, but I couldn't help myself, I just needed to start typing this new chapter. I promise you, it's filled with tea..... well kind of. I think it's a bit predictable. I'll just let you read. Alrightyy, byee.

Yes I'm sorry, I took a long time to publish. I was getting a lot of reading requests from new followers if I might just say (smirky confident face). And Ofc I was too busy reading Storm and Silence and The Forbidden Act by nbandit . U should read their books, they are to DIE for btw.

Enjoy.

PS: Please keep the trigger warning in mind while reading this chapter.

Edit: So like I know I changed the cover.....again. But I'm like that, I might change it a million times, cuz I get so inspired at random times XD XD XD Sorry to be that annoying person!

^_^

Ignore the weird mistakes and typos .

§§§

*extreme trigger warning*

A N A' S P O V

"Okay Peanut, Hit me!" He grinned and spread his arms wide open, leaning back in his chair as he sat opposite to me. His breakfast plate was still filled with the food that mom had placed a few minutes ago.

"Okay daddy" I chuckled and tossed the small M&M into the air, aiming at his open mouth.

It was a Saturday morning and Cy was out with one of his girlfriends and mom was out for a day to chill on her own. So it was just dad and I at home, chilling, being our normal weird selves. Closing in on his mouth, it went straight into my dad's open mouth.