a quarrel

Tharn kept shoving type up the stairs not really caring if any one saw.
When types eyes went to the side he tried to go that way but tharn stepped quickly in front to grab him by his wrist pulling him along.
"Damn it! Let go!"
Tharn Just shook his head.
They were getting close to tharns bedroom and type needed to get away.
Has he followed he kept shaking his wrist and had his other hand scratched tharns trying to get his hand off to no avail.
Getting to the door type shook his wrist harder while tharn reached his free hand to his back pocket to get the key.
Types eyes widen.
"God damn it let go."
Then a thought occured.
He then kicked him behind the leg making him let go.
Then he turned quickly around trying to run off.
Tharn stepped forward After he unlocked the door, he wrapped his arm around types throat to pull him backwards while tharn stepped forward taking type in Tow into his room.
Tharn had them stand still for a moment once inside to close and lock the door.
"Fucking asshole let me go!"
Tharn smirked has type thrashed Around trying to get out of tharns grasp.
Once the door was locked tharn pulled an unwilling type to the bed throwing him down.
Type flopped hard on his back to the bed.
"Damn you!"
Before he could get up his head went sideways.
"Mmmm fuck!"
He had a hand to his face rubbing it. Tharn punched type hard.
He hovered over type standing in between his legs that hung over the bed.
Tharns eyes blazed in anger.
"I think at the next party i should show you the ugly side of being with a man. I know a few who would love to teach you that, since apperently Yourll kiss whoever!"
Types opened his eyes in anger.
Your one too talk! Your giving me lessons and then your fucking a boy in this bed.
He made a sick sound. Type was laying on top of a bed that probably had stains on it.
Type stayed partly to his side with his hand to his face and the other palms down to the bed feeling both anger and disgust.
Tharn then went to lean down over the boy putting his arms to the side of his body looking straight at him.
"Maybe street rat! Your first time should be with a few men at once with my father to watch. Then he can see the slut in action!"
Type then saw red.
Without thinking he brought his hand from the bed to punch tharn hard in his mouth making him lean fully up, taking his hand to it, he rubbed his thumb to the place type just hit.
Type froze on the bed breathing hard with his arms behind him leaning slightly up in shock.
What the hell is wrong with tharn! Why would he say such things!
Tharn looked to his thumb to see blood. His eyes widen then he looked to type darkly.
He then leaned over him again, this time he put a hand to his throat squeezing.
Type fell back on the bed to then place his hands on tharns looking at him in fury.
"Let....me....go...you...fucking....disgusting....prick!" He chocked.
Tharns eyes narrowed then he cocked his head to the side then his eyes went down.
He wore then a wicked smile.
His eyes went back to a pissed off type to raise an eye brow.
Tharn Then leaned his head closer to type who stiffly moved his head to the side still breathing heavily.
"I'm disgusting? Then why dear boy, are you hard?"
Type froze then his eyes went down in dis believe.
Then he roughly gulped to squeeze his eyes shut in self hatred.
What the fuck type!
Tharn chuckled.
"You really are a slut aren't you! You like it rough?"
Type squeezed his mouth shut tight.
He didn't understand why his body was reacting this way.
When he was with the cadet he didn't go hard, then why now? What is going on with him?
"Maybe i should get another in here to pop your cherry you disgusting..."
His sentance hung in the air when type opened his eyes to give him a death glare.
"Your...fucking....one to talk! Weren't you just in here fucking someone then your doing this to me on dirty sheets you fucking hypocrite!"
Tharns eyes widen.
Was the street rat jealous? Is that why he went to the bathroom with another?
Has that thought crossed his Mind he could feel type scratching at his hand trying to get him to let go.
Going off that theory tharn made a quick decision.
With his free hand that he had on the bed he brought it up to get his gun from his holster to put it under types chin.
Type stopped moving to then start taking deep breathes. He eyed him questionally.
"Take off your pants type."
Types eyes went wide.
"Hell no!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Did you end up kissing that guy?"
Type cocked his head stiffly to the side.
"Type?" He said slowly.
Then he pushed the barrel up into his flesh.
Type took a deep breathe.
"No."
Tharn looked him over.
"Have you've kissed anyone else?"
"Unlike you. I don't get around."
Tharn chuckled. From his facial expressions he could tell he was telling the truth.
"Tharn. Put the gun down. Let me go."
He shook his head.
"God damn it why not!"
"I didnt did anything with that boy. So now you must pay the price. Now...take...off....your...pants..."
Type gulped.
An idea flashed through his head.
He didn't know if he believed tharn but he needed to get the gun from him.
"Then..stop.. Chocking me.."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Type let go looking him up and down, placing his hands palms up, in a surrendering fashion.
Tharn slowly took his hand off loosening his grip.
He brought it down to place it on types side.
Something felt off.
Type slowly, with his eyes on tharn, took his hands down.
They both looked at each other with narrowed eyes.
Then quickly type grabbed the gun. They fumbled with it for a moment.
Type got it in both hands. He then brought up his leg to kick tharn in the stomach making him step backwards holding where type just hit.
Type leaned slightly up with both his hands on the gun pointing it at tharn with furious furrowed brows.
Tharn composed himself then looked up to type.
He chuckled.
Tharn motioned his chin up has he looked at type.
"You really going to shot me?"
"Shut the hell up!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
He then took a step forward.
"Stop! Don't do you fucking come any closer!"
Tharn did just that. He was so close the gun actually was pressing into his flesh. He then rose his arms to the side keeping his eyes on types.
"God damn it tharn!"
He leaned his head slightly down.
"Are you really going to shot akiras son?"
Type froze, his eyes widen, he then breathed heavily.