piecing it together

They both sat criss crossed near each other. Tharn put his arm to the side of the bed placing his head on his hand looking at type patiently waiting for him to talk.
Type had his head hung filled with nerves. He kept playing with his fingers.
"Type? Talk!"
Type jumped slightly.
"Okay.....um...what are we really doing?"
Tharn leaned his head off to cock his head to the side.
"Well. I want to go to the next level."
Type gulped.
"What? What level is that?"
Tharn chuckled.
"Sex."
Type looked to the side, ears turned red.
"Tharn...i don't think..."
Tharn took a deep inhale.
"What? Do want your first time to be with akira?"
Type chewed at his inner cheek.
Oddly no. Type wanted it to be with tharn but why? Type was doing all this for akira then why did he want to do it with tharn. They might like each other now but they still couldn't stand each other.
Tharn eyes widen at types hesitation.
He then leaned himself closer.
"Type?"
He quivered.
"Do you...want to...with me?" "Tell me the truth."
Type gulped he could only nod his head.
Then tharn asked a stupid question.
"Its not because I'm akiras son right?"
Types widen then he looked to tharn in anger.
Then he pushed him away getting up.
"Your an asshole."
Has he tried to leave Tharn grabbed him be the wrist stopping him.
"Is it such a ridiculous question? Everything were doing is for me to prep you for him. Isn't it?"
Type looked narrowly at the wall. Then he took his wrist back.
"Truth?" He said though gritted teeth."
"Yes."
Type looked straight down to tharn.
"I honestly don't know any more." "However your nothing but a player. I dont want to feel anything for you."
Tharn eyes Widen then he hung his head.
"I can't do this anymore. It's confusing me."
Then type turned around leaving.
Tharn didn't know what to do with that information.
Getting back to his room type took off his jacket and shoes placing them to the side.
Then he took a quick shower.
After he went to his bed to look up at the ceiling in a shirt and his boxers.
Type was  confused with his emotions.
He honestly didn't know what to do.
Type had wanted akira for 3 years now but tharn had him questioning everything.
They were just lessons. Tharn doesent care about you type. He never has. Tharn thinks of you has a dirty annoying street rat.
But...He did tell you he likes you.
Type shook his head.
He probably just wants to fuck you and toss you aside like so many others.
That made type shiver. How many men did tharn bed? How many has he kissed, touched, said he liked them.
Tharn was nothing but a player, always having a plan on how to get laid.
That's right. That had to be it. Tharn had been nothing but a prick to you type. For the last 6 year's hes either stayed away from you or treated you less then him...
Then a distant memory flashed though his mind.
Type age 15 was crying alone outside, on the anniversary of his parents passing.
Tharn had taken a boy there to kiss him but once he saw types back he motioned With his chin for him to leave.
The boy rolled his eyes then left.
Tharn took a big inhale. Don't know why my father brought him here.
Walking to type He stood to the side of him looking forward.
"Still have no idea why my father brought you here. What are the lessons to hard for a street rat..."
Type punchef his leg.
Tharn looked down angerly.
Type kept his eyes forward.
"For your concern I'm crying because today is the anniversary of my parents....."
Then he gritted his teeth.
Tharn put his leg down after he rubbed it to bite his inner cheek.
He felt bad.
Breathing in he then sat Down next to type.
Type rolled his eyes. Then he whipped his tears away.
"I..i don't need your pity. Leave!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to put his arm across types back to rub his thumb up and down his arm.
"You know in 2 more months itll be the anniversary of my mothers passing."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Mmm akira told me that. I'm sorry. I heard you two were really close."
Tharn smirked.
This street rat trying to make me feel better when its his parents anniversary of there passing. So concerned about others.
Then he took a deep breathe in.
Tharn grabbed types head with his other hand to put it in his chest.
"Um?.what are doing?"
"An act of kindness." "Cry all you want then let's go get some ice cream, i know of a great spot."
Type smiled. He knew tharn didn't like ice cream.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"Thank You."
"I still hate you street rat."
Type scoffed letting the tears fall.
"I hate you too lavished prince."
Unknown to type tharn let out a tear for him.
Coming back Type sat up looking forward his lips parted.
He forgot about that. After that day he started to cozy up to akira when they would spend almost every day together. Tharn then after that treated type worse.
Types eyes darted piecing things together.
"Does tharn?"
Then his head snapped up to his door looking with wide eyes.
Tharn was there with his head hung, leaned to.the door that he closed.
Then he looked to type who looked to him.
Type then relaxed and put his body to lean it back onto the bed prompting himself on his forearms in an inviting position, his chest rose up and down fast.
Tharn with his one hand to the nob locked the door to then walk to type.