the lessons need to end

"Mmmm" type had his back to the wall with his hands wrapped around his back gripping,while he had akira kissing his neck.
Type had been wanting this for the past 3 years.
"Aaaah akira you have no idea how much ive wished for this to happen."
Then he stopped.
He then leaned back ward cocking his head to the side.
Type confused why he stopped opened his eyes too freeze.
"Akira? I highly doubt he can make you hard like i can."
Then he put his hand from types shoulder to rub his hard on through his pants.
Types lips parted. It was tharn. Types eyes opened wide.
Then the thought of akira drifted from his mind, all he seemed to want is tharns lips on his and type Then leaned his mouth up, eyes closed, to kiss tharn with his tongue.
Type then opened his eyes wide, he then blinked them rapidly, he saw nothing but his white ceiling, type then breathed heavily.
His eyes peered down and type saw tharn was still on his body, asleep.
Type then looked up to the ceiling once more coming into reality.
Oh my god. It was just a dream. However, in this reality you really are kissing tharn.
Type shivered. This needed to stop.
He then pushed tharn off of him.
Tharn woke up to look at type in anger.
Type had sat up to look down at tharn who was on his back.
"What the hell type! I was sleeping."
Type looked to his watch it was 5am. His eyes widen.
"I only said for a few hours. Get out!"
Type Then got up to go to his dresser to get some clothes.
Tharn laid all the way down, yawning.
"Let me sleep a little more."
Type stood still, then he gripped his clothes.
"Tharn. When i get done with my shower i want you gone. Also after what happened with your father almost finding out. i want the lessons to stop."
After that dream type knew this was going too far. He had never dreamt of tharn before and he did not want to have it happen again. Type had feelings for akira not tharn.
Didn't he?
Type breathed deeply in with the feeling of confliction.
Tharn sat up on his forearms to look at types back.
"You.... you still need practice."
"Ill take my chances."
Then he went to the shower not looking at tharn.
Tharn watched has type went to his bathroom.
He closed his eyes.
"Fine."
Then tharn got up leaving, slamming the door.
Type got in the shower to stand under the water to look to the wall unexpectedly heart broken.
When he got finished, type got dressed half expecting to see tharn still on his bed.
Has he opened the door he looked to the bed sadly.
Then he shook his head. Knock it off type! You like akira. You want akira. Tharn has been nothing but an asshole to you. They were nothing but lessons for akira. Weren't they?
Types lips parted. He was so confused.
The next week tharn stayed away from type and type cozied up to akira.
Every day he kept telling himself the same things. They were nothing but lessons. You want akira. Make your move on akira.
By Friday there was another party and type had told akira he needed to go over some paperwork but in his room.
Akira nodded then he got up to go to his room.
Type watched him go and then saw tharn in the corner playing his game to a boy about his age. Type gritted his teeth for unknown reasons.
Then he took a swig of his beer.
Why the hell do you care?
Type shook his head. You have more important things to worry about.
Then he got up to go to akira room.
The pair were on the couch going over some paperwork. Akira had his arm over types shoulder like normal he had his body shifted to the side to type who sat straight looking down.
Akira with his free hand took a swig from his beer.
Okay type this is it. He has had a few of those. If this goes bad you can tell him you never did kiss him, he was drunk.
Wasent the best plan type had in mind for his first kiss with him but he needed to make his move. The entire week he kept having sensual dreams about tharn. He needed to have them stop.
Akira then leaned forward to put his drink on the table then leaned back. Type shifted his eyes to akira.
He then just put his finger to the paper.
"I don't think this is right. Do you?"
Then he leaned his head up to look at type.
Type gulped then parted his lips leaning slowly forward to akiras mouth.