you need more time

Type squeezed his eyes tighter has he fumbled a bit around. Feeling with his fingers the rope he signed.
Damn it again!
Slowly opening his eyes he looked up to try and pull his wrists out of the knot to no Avail.
Sighing, his head went down to look at tharn who sat in a chair looking down playing with types knife.
Something was different about it.
Has he flipped it types eyes narrowed.
The lettering of his parents names were in deep gold making them stand out.
Type cocked his head to the side confused.
"What...what did you do to my..."
Tharn smiled.
"I...put in the gold so you can see there names that were starting to rub away."
Type looked to the side gulping.
"I...never asked you to do that."
"I know. I wanted too."
Type shook his head.
"Tharn..."
"Mmm?"
"You need to let me go. This is not okay. Tharn, you need to accept the fact we are done."
Type looked over to Tharn who took a deep breathe in.
"No."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Then what! Yourll just keep me tied to this fucking bed drugging me."
Tharn stood up.
"First..i didn't drug you again...that was my mom."
Types eyes narrowed He breathed heavily.
"Second..."
He stepped to type to open the knife to run it along types open buttoned shirt. Tharn started at the neck then went slowly down to his chest then he opened his shirt wider to turn the knife around to run it around types nipple getting it erect.
Type started to breathe heavily.
He gritted his teeth harder
Don't get hard! Don't get hard dammit!
The whole time they glared at each other.
"If you didn't still hold any type of emotion for me i wouldn't be able to still make you hard."
Types eyes narrowed. He didn't have to look down to know he was pinching a tent.
"I....want to...take a shower."
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
Type looked forward.
"Alone! Just because your making me.... doesent mean ill let you..."
Tharn cut the rope.
Type looked back with lips parted.
Tharn placed the knife in his hands.
"The clothes are to my right. If you try any thing ill break your knife type. Don't test me."
Type rolled his eyes.
Tharn walked backwards til his body got to the door. Type got up rubbing his wrists.
Getting up he kept his eyes to Tharn who started to bend it.
Type shuttered.
Breathing heavily. He went to the side to get the clothes.
With them he went to the bathroom slamming and locking the door.
Looking around there was nothing in there for him to use.
Sighing he took off his clothes to hop in the warm shower after he relieved himself. Type did not know what to do.
How can i leave? Why wont he just let me go?
Type placed his hands palms face down to the Shower wall getting a bit dizzy.
Cleaning everything he could he got out to dress and brush his teeth with a new toothbrush and tooth paste.
Once done he opened the door.
Tharn hadent moved.
Keeping there eyes on one another type went to the fridge to gather food and water.
Standing, he ate the fruit and a noodle dish. Then he downed the water. Keeping his gaze on tharn.
After 15 minutes of this type sat down in the chair Tharn had been to wrap his arms around his chest.
"Okay..fine. Talk tharn."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Yourll listen?"
"Will you let me go if i hear you out?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I honestly don't know."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Talk tharn. However, if you break my family's knife."
Type made a knife going across the throat motion with his thumb.
Tharn took a deep inhale.
He put the knife away in his pocket to wrap his arms across his chest.
"So...none of it was real."
Type cocked his head to the side.
"Other then the forced kiss, were i thought only of you, no."
Tharn nodded.
"How did you find my mother?"
Type took an inhale.
"I had, been for weeks, looking around the internet, hacking my way into things. Things you and your father told me didn't add up. Then that one day when i told you i had to get up early for a job with your father i went to the computer lab then there it was. I knew right then and there when akira found out, i needed to leave. If i didn't do what i did you never would let me go. However, what you did took the cake. I brought you your mother back. Now let me go."
Tharn chewed his inner cheek.
He looked to the floor.
"I....still love you type."
Type flinched.
"Good for you. I don't. Now let me go."
Tharn flinched.
He looked up to freeze.
Type was crying. He didn't know it though.
Type looked him up and down questionally.
"What?"
Tharn pushed himself from the door to walk towards type.
Type breathed heavily but he didn't move.
Tharn stood in front of him to bend over bringing one hand to his cheek to whip away a tear.
Types eyes narrowed.
Tharn straightened up, type gulped has tharn looked to his thumb.
"If you dont love me....then why are you crying."
Types eyes Widen.
He bent forward placing his hands under his eyes wipping away the tears with surprise.
Fuck!
Tharn bent over once more to put his hand to types face making him look up.
He leaned further to place his lips on types.
They shared a brief kiss before type pushed him off.
Tharn stepped back with a smile while he looked down.
Type followed his gaze. Looking down he put his hands over his erection.
God damn it.
Tharn smiled then retreated backwards.
Type watched in shock has he went backwards. Tharn stopped on the door.
"I think you just need more time."
Tharn opened the door with his smile to  close it and lock it.
Types lips parted.
"Fuck!"