in jealousy hell

A week pasted and tharn wouldn't leave type alone. Eveytime he was near akira tharn would follow type and if he past by a secluded spot tharn would push him into it.
Today wasent any different.
"Mmmm ttharn."
Tharn had followed type after he came back from a job with akira, they had been alone together most of the day.
Type was on his stomach,pushed to the wall. Tharn had one hand in both of types keeping them behind him.
His other hand was to his opened unzipped pants,stroking his member.
His mouth was leaving kisses on types
"Mmmm im cclose."
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm is my bitch going to cum." He teased
Types eyes narrowed.
"Ddamn it! Mmm im not your."
"Aaah."
He shivered then came.
Tharn brought his cummed filled hand to his lips to loudly lick near types ear.
Type started to thrash his wrists trying to have tharn let go.
"Prick!"
Tharn chuckled.
"But you taste so yummy."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Ccan...can you let me go?"
Tharn Then gave them a squeeze.
Type hissed.
"You need to stay away from my father type."
Type laughed.
"What are you jealous?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
With his free hand he took down types pants and boxers then he took out his erection.
Tharn spat in his hand to lube up his cock and with his foot he kicked types legs further apart.
"Tharn! We're in public! Don't you....."
Tharn then put his lubed length fully in type. Type put his forehead to the wall biting his lip.
For the past week Tharn hadent had sex with type only jerked him off. Type actually missed this.
"Mmmmm"
Tharn took his free hand to wrap it around types neck making his head lean back.
He then thrusted harder.
Type didn't want to get caught so he moaned into his mouth.
Tharn put his mouth to his ear lobe to lick it.
"Listen to me street rat. You are mine now. you need to stay away from him."
"Stop....mmmm...being possessive"
Tharn leaned his body further onto types pushing him harder to the wall.
He kept thrusting but he started to go slow.
"If you want my cock and for me to make you cum you will listen!"
"Aaaah."
Then tharn thrusted harder again.
Type started to thrust his stiff member against the wall wanting to cum once more. This was so good.
No matter how good it was though tharns jealousy was getting to type. Also he was not a dog or his bitch.
Just then tharn pushed his head to the wall forehead down.
"Mmmm fuck!"
"Im...not....your bitch tharn!"
Keeping his hand on his head, fingers gripped his hair he made him Lean his head to the side. Type breathed heavily looking to the side at a serious tharn.
Then he leaned his head closer to him making types mind go hazy.
"I am your boyfriend? Aren't you?"
Type had agreed to try but he couldn't not work with akira. He didn't fully know if he had any more feelings for him but if he didn't work with him akira would get suspicious, that was how he was.
Type looked down, biting his lip.
Tharn signed and pulled out.
"Mmm"
"I apologize. Im rushing things."
Then he let type go.
Tharn put himself away then left.
Type hit his forehead to the wall.
He was confused, conflicted and didn't really know what to do.
Signing he pulled up his boxers and pants to turn around to slide his body to the floor looking forward.
Do i still like akira? Should i go out with his son even though i have...had feelings for akira?
Does this bother tharn when i hang out with him?
Should i tell tharn never mind?
Should i tell him this is all too weird for me?
Would i get over akira if i kept sleeping with tharn?
Does tharn love?
Type hit his head against the wall.
Come on, he only likes you and you only like him right?
He makes your heart pound. Even though his jealousy and His possessive Attitude is a bit much, why does it make me slightly happy?
Type shook his head. This was confusing him.
Should i keep allowing this? Should we date?
Questions swirled in his head.
All type knew was he wanted more. Type wanted tharn.
Signing he needed to go to bed.
Getting up he walked around the corner to freeze.
Tharn was there with his body leaned to the wall on His side, arms folded across his chest, looking at type.
"Is my bitch ready for bed?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Listen you prick i am not your..."
Then tharn stepped forward too wrap his hands too his throat, putting his lips roughly on his. His tongue came out to jab its way into types.
Damn him!
Type brought his hands up to put them on his wrists.
They moved there heads back and forth giving each other a passionate kiss.
Abruptly tharn grabbed one of types wrists to pull him behind taking him to his room.
"Damn it tharn im not your bitch let go!"
Tharn shrugged still.pulling.
"You are till i hear a yes, were dating. Now we are not finished tonight. I still need to cum."
Types lips parted.
He stopped trying to get away and type let tharn pull him to his room.
Type signed deeply out.
Should i go out with him?