please forgive me

"Nnnn tharn."
Type was sitted on top of tharn straddling his length has he thrusted slowly into types cavity.
They had there intertwined hands to either side of tharns head.
Types body was slightly bent looking down to tharn who looked up widening his eyes moaning.
"Aaaah type. Your so fucking....mmmm."
Tharn thrusted his groin up and down shivering a bit in pure pleasure.
Type bit his lip has he grind hisself on tharn.
"Aaah I'm gonna cum!"
He bent his body fully to be mere inches from tharns face.
Tharn leaned his head up to place his tongue in types mouth.
They licked and swirled about. Moaning passionetly.
Type started to move up and down a bit faster.
Tharn moaned heavily.
They both came in unison.
Breathing hard, type laid to his side with his head on tharns chest with his hand palm down over his heart staring intensely at it.
Tharn had one arm wrapped around types body the other was behind his head with his eyes closed.
"Mmm how many times has that been type?"
Types eyes darted.
"I believe 3 since 6."
Tharn chuckled.
"What time is it now?"
Type leaned himself slightly to look to the side table.
He placed his head down closing his eyes.
"Its 930."
Tharn smiled.
"3 and a half hours,3 times mmm not bad."
Type shook his head.
"Mm tharn?"
"Yes?"
"We...only have 1 more day left." Type admitted sullenly.
"Mmm. True. However, we deal with this unpleasantness then we will be right back to this."
He grabbed him tighter.
Type slowly opened his eyes, chewing his inner cheek.
"How...about we just don't and stay like this?"
Tharns eyes opened.
He signed heavily.
"Type...we've been though this. I'm also giving you an incredible week. Remember this type. He is looking for us. All of us. I know my father. We need to do this. I...can't afford to lose you."
Type looked to the side.
"What about...if we do this... you get shot...do you not think for one moment your father won't try to kill you once you two are in the same room with one another."
Tharn cocked his head to the side and ran his hand up and down types shoulder. He could feel him shaking.
"Type...i don't care about my self. Never really have. The only two people i have ever cared anything about are here under this roof."
Type gulped.
"So...you don't care what will happen to me if you were to get killed?"
Tharn took a deep inhale.
He took his hand from behind his head to place it on types cheek to rub his thumb up and down.
He leaned his head to the side to place his chin on types head.
"I do care type. I love you but...you can move on. If we don't do this he will come After us. I can't move on if you die...i won't.."
Type scoffed.
He leaned up to glare with dis believe in tharns eyes.
"Do you really think for one second i would move on!"
Tharn took a deep.inhale.
He leaned up to stroke types cheek while tears started to fall down types face.
"I love you type. I know you love me. All i.am saying, if something were to happen to me i can see you with another and they could make you just has happy."
Type hung his head his eyes darted.
"Type, this is also a "what if," scenario. I see us going in and doing what we need too, then bring him down."
Type gulped.
Tharn smiled.
He brought his hand around to place it under types chin making him look up.
They glared to one another.
"I love you type. Are you...in this with me?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
Tharn didn't see type reaching for something under the pillow, he wrapped his hand around it tightly.
"Yes...Tharn. I love you and will always do what is best."
Tharns eyes narrowed then he cocked his head slightly to the side.
Type leaned his mouth to his giving him a passionate tongue filled kiss.
Tharn reciprocated it to the fullest getting turned on again.
Then his eyes widen.
Types chin quivered.
He leaned back looking to the syringe he placed in tharns neck emptying the contents.
Tharn took his hand from his chin to place it to his throat looking with wide eyes to type.
Fresh tears flowed down has type threw the syringe to the floor.
They glared at one another.
Tharns eyes started to drift shut, he breathed in heavily.
Type took a breathe in to push tharn to the bed leaning over him, stroking his cheek, eyes darted.
Tharn looked tiredly at type.
"Why.....why....tttt...Type.."
"I...can't not live without you tharn. I love you too much. Sleep. By the time you wake itll all be over."
Tharn brought up his hand weakly to rub types cheek.
"Dddont... don't do this...not with out mmm...mmm"
His hand hit the bed. Tharns head leaned to the side, asleep.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Leaning he kissed tharn, chin quivered.
Parting he looked to tharn, eyes darted.
"I love you tharn. Ill bring down your father."
Gulping, type got up off the bed to prepare himself to go to akira alone.
Once done he looked back at a peaceful sleeping tharn.
"Never forget how much i love you tharn."
Taking a deep breathe he locked the door, to depart driving on haste to akira.