control

Type was at the door breathing deep.
Then tharn opened the door. His head was cocked too the side, his body was leaned on the edge of the door, he looked at type who had his head hung.
"Mmm your almost late."
Tharn didn't know after last night if he would come.
Type looked to his watch.
"Its 655."
"I said almost."
Type put his arm down.
You should have Gone to akira. Why are you here? Akira is expecting you. But, i think you need more practise.
Moments passed with no movement and tharn then motioned with his head for type to enter.
Type looked to the side.
This is a mistake. You should go to akira.
Narrowing his eyes tharn could tell type was conflicted.
"Type. You need more practise but...."
Then his sentance hung in the air while he tried to close the door.
Types actions were quick. He put a hand to the door making it stop. Then with a big inhale type went inside.
Tharn shifted his body to look at types retreating back with a small smirk, then he closed the door.
The two sat on the edge of the bed locked in a kiss.
Tharns hand was on his neck the other on his leg near his crotch. Types were in his lap. There bodies were slightly shifted too one another with there legs over the edge.
"Mmm swirl a little more."
Tharn said between kisses.
Type nodded.
He then started too swirl his tongue around tharns.
"Mmmm" tharn gave type an encouraging moan.
Suddenly types member got stiff under tharns hand. He smiled.
Then he leaned back to un lock there kiss.
Type opened his eyes to look at tharn with confusion.
Tharn slightly widen his eyes then with a smirk he looked down.
Type followed his gaze.
Then he uncomfortably shifted his body forward, eyes darted back and forth.
He tried to move tharns hand from it but he smacked them away. Then type moved them to either side of him to the bed.
Type gritted his teeth. He wouldn't look at tharn.
" You need more self control."
Types ears turned red.
Tharn thought then came up with somthing.
"Lets play a game."
Types chewed his inner cheek.
"We're too old for games."
"No one is too old for games. This is also a teaching lesson. You don't want to get too excited from kissing. So i want you to picture something disgusting."
Type thought for a moment. Then He remembered seeing tharn kissing the another guy. It crossed through his mind.
Tharn felt his hard on go down.
"Good."
Type grimance. Why would he care when tharn kissed another?
Then tharn leaned his mouth down to types neck giving it little kisses.
"What are you doing?"
"This is the game part. Don't get hard."
Type closed his eyes, taking deep breathes.
Tharn kissed, nipped and licked his neck but he stayed soft.
Type had to work hard at it.
Then tharn moved his head up, taking his hand from types member to move his mouth back to his.
They both gave deep kisses. They both weaved and moved there tongues in a sensual dance.
Type squeezed his eyes shut tighter.
Dont get hard. Don't get hard. Don't... get... Then has he felt tharns roughness his mind started to drift.
Slowly he took his one hand up to tharns neck leaving it there. He was starting too really get into the kiss. Moans started to escape his mouth into tharns.
Tharn smiled, then he moved his hand from types face to move it back too his pants.
Type was hard again.
I won.
Tharn then with that hand and moving his hand from his throat he placed both to types chest pushing him to the bed.
Laying flat on his back, legs over the edge.
His eyes were opened wide looking up at tharn.
Types hands were on tharns chest, palms face down.
Tharn was hovered over type, his arms to the side with a huge grin.
"You lost the game type."
"So....what?" He questioned.
Tharn leaned his head down, types lips parted.
He was expecting another kiss but tharn moved his head and mouth to types ear. Then he licked the ear lobe.
Type shuttered.
"Now its time for a consequence."