to the beginning

"Nnnnnn ddamn it ttharn...mmmmm!"
Types head was to the side on the bed bumping up and down while Tharn thrusted hard into his ass.
"Aaah fuck!"
Types hands where to either side of his head gripping the sheets.
Tharn was on his knees, going too town for the 2nd time before bed into type while he was bent to the bed.
Tharn gripped types waist on either side.
"Aaaah god type! Why is fucking you so good!"
Type bit his lip moaning.
"How...mmmm....how should i know...ddamn it ttharn im hungry."
Tharns eyes darted then he leaned his body over his back to bring up one hand to grip types hair making him lean slightly up.
"Aaaaah ttharn!"
"Mmm if your so hungry i can give you something to eat."
He chuckled.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Mmmm...fucking! Pervert."
Tharn smiled thrusted his full speed.
"Oh god damn it ttharn! Your going to rip me apart! Mmmmm"
"Aah not my fault you feel too amazing inside. Im...mmmm..almost there. Are you close?"
Type nodded moaning loudly into the air.
"Aaaah fuck me! Fuck me, fill me up ttharn!"
Tharn licked types ear lobe.
"Aaaaah fuck!"
Type came all over the bed.
Tharn thrusted slower shuttering his seed into Type. Some came out.
Type hung his head.
"Ffuck ttharn! Mmm."
He breathed hard.
Tharn wrapped his arms around his torso leaning his head on types back.
"God i love you type."
Type smiled.
Awhile later they were dressed eating food at the table.
Tharn ate a spoonful to look at type.
"Hmmm i have an idea."
Type looked up his eyes narrowed.
"What...idea?"
"Well, we dont have to stay in here the whole time. I am thinking of taking you somewhere. Its not far to walk. Also its 1030 at night. My informant told me my father's whereabouts."
Type perched his lips.
"Mmm okay. Where are you taking me?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Eat. It's a surprise."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You know i don't like surprises."
Then he looked down eating the last bite.
Tharn smiled. Yourll like this one. His smile faltered a bit. It was going to be an emotional surprise.
Finishing type stared at the sidewalk fuming. Tharn wouldn't let go of types hand.
"Damn you tharn! We are outside. Someone could see us." He hissed quietly.
Tharn kept a smile on his lips, he took then a long drag off his cigarette to then flick it to the wall they past.
Abruptly they stopped. Tharn put his hands over types eyes.
"Hey?"
He brought up his hands to place them on tharns.
Tharn leaned his head close to types to move his mouth to his ear.
"Your surprise is over there. No matter what you feel im doing this because i love you."
Types lips parted.
"Okay....now your starting too.."
Tharn pushed them forward.
Getting to a swing he pushed type down to then stand in front of him still placing his hands over his eyes.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Ready?"
"Uuum..i guess so...if your..."
Tharn removed his hands to sit next too type on a swing keeping his eyes on him watching his reaction.
Tears started to fall down his cheeks.
They were at his parents park.
It was maintained well. Everything looked the same.
Type at that moment leaned his head to the chain. His chin quivered a bit.
He held his arm out wanting to hold tharns hand.
Tharn smiled placing his with types.
They sat there looking forward swinging slightly back and forth.
"Why... why did you do this for me?"
"You and i have a rough road ahead of us type. Nothing in our lives have been easy. Probably never will however, you and i have found each other again. We also found love. I brought you here to have us look at our beginning."
Type let a fresh warm tear fall.
"I love when you open yourself like this Tharn. Doing this for me. For us. It shows me you care."
Tharn squeezed types hand.
"Type. I'm not always sweet. I have edges. Do you still want to be with someone like me?"
Types eyes furrowed.
"When the time comes are you going to fight for us?"
Tharn nodded.
"Yes type. I don't give a fuck what my father thinks or what he will do. You are the only person who can make me happy and have a great day. Im not bull shitting you for more sex when i tell you i love you. When i say those words i truly mean them."
Type smiled.
"This is going to get bad before it gets to a happy point. Am i worth the.."
Tharn left the swing to kneel in front of type still holding his hand.
Type looked confusly down.
Tharn brought his free hand up to place it on types cheek.
"You...are... worth..the fight type. My heart that pumps in this body is yours. Am i worth the fight?"
Type scoffed.
He leaned his body forward to place his forehead on tharns.
"You are worth the fight. "We"are worth it."
Tharn took his hand from his face to place it on the back of his neck.
They breathed heavily.
"2 more days type."
Type smiled.
"Lets go tharn."
Then leaned there chins up to place there lips onto each other's.