Fiancee

Knock was a young man, around 22 years old, and had just graduated from university a few months ago. He had been dating a lovely girl named Pleng since sophomore year of high school. A week after graduating university, and 2 weeks before he started his job, Knock got down on one knee and asked his girlfriend to marry him. He truly believed that he was in love with Pleng and that they would go the distance. When Pleng screamed out "YES" he couldn't wait to share the news with their families. Both sets of parents had expected this day to come and were so excited when Knock told them the good news. Pleng couldn't stop showing off her engagement ring to all her friends and family. Unlike Knock, who was a down to earth kind of person, Pleng was a little more materialistic. She loved Knock, honestly she did, but he was also very attractive so she loved to show him off. 

Knock didn't mind as he knew what was inside his fiancee's heart and that's what really mattered to him. Now Pleng had also gone to university, studied business, but once Knock proposed she planned to be a stay at home housewife. Knock's new job was going to pay quite handsomely so Pleng didn't see the need to work just yet. Knock was ok with Pleng choosing to take some time before going to work as she had promised she would take care of their apartment. The first month of their engagement Pleng couldn't stop smiling and was so excited to plan her future with Knock.

Pleng had been a new transfer student in high school and Knock was the first friend she had made. Over a couple of months the pair had grown closer until Knock had bravely asked her out. Pleng was beautiful, smart and so much fun to be around. Knock had slowly began to fall for Pleng, just as she fell for him, so as time went on Knock was so sure she was the one. Pleng wasn't overly superficial but as she believed this would be her first and only wedding she wanted it to be special. Luckily her parents had some money saved up just for this occasion so Pleng could plan the wedding of her dreams. 

Knock loved Pleng and gave her complete control of the planning. The only thing Knock cared about was the music and insisted that they have SBFive perform. Pleng wasn't a huge fan of the band but since Knock was letting her have everything she wanted she decided to let her soon to be husband have this one thing. As the wedding drew closer Knock was focusing on his work and let his fiancee take care of their wedding, much to her enjoyment. Knock had studied electrical engineering and was now working in a very large company, Blue Electric. He had only been working there 3 months but the boss was impressed with his work so far. 

5 months into their engagement Pleng had asked Knock if he would hold off on sex, not that they had much of it before hand. She wanted their wedding night to be extra special. Knock agreed as he loved Pleng so much and their wedding was only 4 months away. 2 months before the wedding Pleng ran into a little snag. A month into her engagement Pleng had ordered a custom made dress that cost over 10,000 bahts. However when it arrived she realised the dress was too small and was really upset. She now had to go dress shopping and hope she could find one in time for her big day. 

Knock and his groomsmen were going to be wearing a simple 3 piece black suit with a white shirt. Their outfits had arrived 1 week ago and fitted the men perfectly. It took 3 weeks but Pleng had managed to find a really nice replacement dress. It wasn't as beautiful as the custom made one she had ordered but it would still be very nice and she was happy with her choice. Her bridesmaids were wearing a light pink, sleeveless, mid-length dress. The dresses were somewhat pretty but Pleng made sure they wouldn't take the attention away from her. Pleng had her best friend, a university friend and 2 cousins as her bridesmaids. Knock had chosen his best friend as his best man and 3 of his university friends to fill the other groomsmen spots. 

As the day grew closer Pleng was getting more and more stressed as she had so many tasks to finish before the big day, including organising her bachelorette party. Normally the maid of honour, with the help of the other bridesmaids, would plan the bachelorette party but Pleng wanted to make sure it was something she would really enjoy. She had planned a little spa weekend for her and her bridal party. There was still a month before the wedding and the bachelor/bachelorette parties were scheduled for the Friday afternoon/evening a week before the wedding. While Pleng would be gone over the weekend Knock was just going to a local bar with his groomsmen and some friends. 

Knock and Pleng were both excited for the big day and couldn't wait to be married. 2 weeks before their wedding the pair were heavily making out on the bed. Knock had pushed Pleng onto the bed and was about to go further until Pleng pushed him off. "Knock hold on. We've only got 2 weeks left and then you can have me." Knock sighed "I know but you just look so beautiful right now." "Thanks baby but I'm still not going to sleep with you until our wedding night." Knock reluctantly agreed and crawled into bed as he wrapped his arms around his fiancee before nodding off to sleep. 

A week went by and now Pleng was all set for her weekend getaway. She was being picked up by her friends around 11 am as it was a long drive to the resort and they wanted to get in some beauty treatments  before the night ended. While she was out having a relaxing time with her friends Knock was getting ready for his night out.