The 2nd Offence

Warning 18+

Korn couldn't believe what he was hearing. Truthfully over the past week Korn couldn't forget that night, hence why he had been avoiding Knock like the plague. So when Knock told him to fuck him a small part of himself wanted to immediately jump the young man. Despite wanting his best friend again he couldn't do this to Pleng. She didn't deserve this. He was about to refuse again when Knock leaned in and kissed him passionately. The moment Knock's lips touched his own all reasoning went out the window. Korn grabbed the back of Knock's head and deepened the kiss.

They continued to make out for quite some time until they reluctantly pulled apart to catch their breath. Panting a little Korn spoke "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Knock was so horny that he ripped their clothes off and then coated Korn's cock with saliva. He then crawled on top of Korn and lined his hole up to Korn's cock and sunk himself down in one push. "Fuck" Knock cried out as it was a little painful, especially since he didn't bother to prepare himself. Korn waited a minute for Knock to adjust and once he felt the man relax a little whispered in his ear "Come on baby. Fuck yourself. Show me how much you want my cock."

Knock placed his arms on Korn's shoulders as he leaned in and kissed him softly. He then started to bounce up and down, taking Korn's cock deeper and deeper inside. Seeing Knock fuck himself was a huge turn on and Korn loved the feeling of his tight, warm hole swallowing his cock hungrily. "God you're so good. So eager for my cock" Korn groaned out. Knock cried out in pleasure as he loved Korn's cock deep in his hole. "Ahhh Korn. Fuck me. I'm all yours." Those words drove Korn crazy and within a few seconds he was holding onto Knock's ass as he thrusted harshly upwards into the tight heat.

"Oh god. Right there" Knock screamed out as Korn had struck his prostate with one hard thrust. Korn picked up the pace and thoroughly abused his special spot. He pulled Knock's face towards him and kissed him passionately, silencing his moans a little. Knock was in heaven as each thrust brushed up against his prostate, overwhelming him with so much pleasure. "Yes Korn. Harder" Knock cried out once they broke the heated kiss. Korn was now fucking as hard and fast as possible inside Knock's very tight hole, loving every second of it.

After several minutes Knock felt his orgasm coming and soon screamed out "Korn" as he came hard on them both. His hole was clenching around Korn, making himself even tighter than before. "God Knock" Korn groaned out as it felt like his cock was suffocating with how tight Knock was. His thrusts were now a little sloppy and out of sync as he felt his orgasm nearing. With one last intense thrust Korn shot his massive load deep inside his friend as he called out "Knock."

Korn was still horny and was going to fuck the young man all night long. After coming down from their recent orgasm Korn stood up, with Knock still wrapped around his cock, and turned them around as he pushed Knock's back into the couch. He folded the man in half as he spread Knock's legs out as wide as possible. Lust was written all over their faces as they both craved for more. Korn then started to ram his cock balls deep inside. The sound of skin slapping echoed the room as Korn fucked Knock mercilessly. "Ah Korn. Fuck me more" Knock said a little breathlessly.

Knock could feel his hole stretched open wide as Korn was rough on him. "Such a good boy and an even better fuck" Korn said happily. Knock could barely string two words together as his hole was relentlessly abused. They fucked on the couch for just over 1 and a half hours as Korn took him in every position possible. Korn then placed Knock on the floor and continued to fuck him in various positions. When Korn had finally finished, just as Knock was about to pass out, Knock's hole was drowning in his cum as it leaked out slowly. The boys had crashed less than a minute after their last round and were soon fast asleep, naked on the floor.

The following morning Korn was the first to wake but was surprised the moment Knock woke up as the young man spread his legs eagerly, begging Korn to take him again. It was only 6:30 am and the wedding didn't start till 1 pm so they had plenty of time for a fuck session until they needed to go the the venue and get themselves ready. When they were finally done a couple of hours later Knock's ass was so sore that he could barely walk. That didn't stop him begging Korn to take him one last time before they left. Being fucked by Korn felt so good that Knock never wanted it to end and even told Korn. Korn agreed that it was too good to stop any time soon and that they would fuck any chance they got.

Around 10 am the pair left for the venue, but not before having a quickie in the car. Upon arrival Knock touched up his make up, making sure his hickeys were invisible, and tried to walk as normal as possible, not wanting anyone to ask questions. His affair with Korn would be their little secret. As Knock was getting into his suit he caught a glimpse of an almost naked Korn and was drooling a little. Korn was a very attractive man, much like himself, and he knew just how to pleasure him.

Honestly Knock still hadn't got enough of his best friend and wanted that massive cock deep inside him. In fact while the other 3 groomsmen were getting ready Knock had excused Korn and himself, saying that he needed help with his speech. Knock then lead Korn to an empty room on the other side of the venue before he let him be taken once again. For the next 15 minutes the two men went at it hard until they both came. They had carefully removed their clothes, which was a miracle as the two men were extremely horny, so when they redressed they still looked presentable.

Everyone had been too busy getting ready to realise the pair had been gone for so long. Once Knock and the groomsmen were all dressed and raring to go they had a few pre-wedding photos taken before making their way to the alter. Knock was now waiting at the alter and was rather nervous, not because he was about to marry the love of his life but he prayed she wouldn't discover the truth about Korn and his affair. 10 minutes later the doors opened and in walked 4 bridesmaids followed by the beautiful bride.

Knock was stunned by her beauty but only for a moment as Korn sneakily brushed his hand up against his. Everyone was too focused on the bride to notice the little action between Knock and his best man. Finally Pleng had made her way down the aisle and was now standing next to Knock at the alter. She smiled at Knock before they both turned to face the priest.