The Affair Continues

Sunday night was a little harder for Knock as he was stuck with Pleng for the night. Just thinking of Korn made him so horny so the moment Pleng went to sleep Knock moved to the spare room and started to send naughty texts to his best friend. Korn replied almost immediately and they spent a few hours sexting one another until Knock had to reluctantly go back to his bed.

Once Monday came around Knock had arrived at work around 8 am and was greeted by his manager, Tharn. "Hey Knock" Tharn said "We have a new employee joining our department today so I'd like you to give him a tour of the company." Knock nodded his head "When do they arrive?" Tharn replied "They arrived just before you did but are in the bathroom at the moment." Just then a man around Knock's age walked over towards them.

Knock was stunned to see Korn coming this way. Once Korn had reached them Tharn spoke "Knock this is Korn, our new employee." Korn smiled and added "Knock and I are best friends. We've known each other since the first grade." "Well then I'll leave you Knock to show Korn around. I have to get back to work." With that Tharn left the two friends alone. There was a few moments of silence before Knock spoke up "What are you doing here?"

Korn looked at Knock happily as he replied "Well 2 months ago I had applied for a job here as this company offers more opportunities to grow. I also wanted to work with my best friend." "Why didn't you tell me?" Knock asked. "I only found out last week and when I did I thought I would surprise you" Korn responded "So how about you give me that tour?" Despite the initial shock Knock was excited to be working with his best friend/fuck buddy. He took Korn's hand and lead the young man around the company, explaining how the company works.

When the tour was almost over Korn dragged his best friend to an empty storage room before pushing him against the door. "God you look so sexy right now. I can't wait to be deep inside you." He then tore off Knock's clothes before removing his own. Looking at Knock's naked body was making Korn really hard. He saliva lubed himself up before he turned Knock to face the door, pulling his ass out a little. Korn shoved his cock deep inside. "Ahhh Korn" Knock moaned out as he finally had that massive cock in his ass.

Korn rammed his cock harder and harder inside as he abused Knock's hole. For the next couple of hours Korn continued to pleasure Knock, leaving even more hickeys behind. Knock had numerous hickeys all over his body as Korn loved to mark every inch of his skin. His neck had to be covered in foundation so that no one would see those marks. Knock could of easily asked Korn not to mark him but truthfully he loved how Korn dominated him like that. Those marks were a constant reminder of the good times they had together.

During the next 6 months Knock and Korn became an amazing team. They worked so well together and were able to keep ahead of their work load. Their manager was impressed after 6 months that he handed them a massive project. "If you guys can come up with an effective, budget friendly, safe to use drill machine within 3 months I'll take it to the CEO and see if he approves of your idea. You are the only two people I trust with this."

Korn was happy to be chosen with Knock, not only because it could help their careers but because he would have so many late nights with Knock. So far the 2 men only got to fuck during their lunch break or the occasional weekend. It wasn't enough for either of them but with this project they would get so much more time together.

Pleng had no idea her husband was cheating on her as nothing had changed between them, except they hadn't had sex since before the wedding. They would sometimes make out but neither one felt the need for sex. Knock didn't need, or want it, as he had Korn for that and Pleng wasn't sex driven. Just being able to cuddle with Knock was more than enough for her. She also didn't want the risk of getting pregnant at such a young age.

To the outside world, and even Pleng, they seemed like the perfect couple. Knock would spoil his wife every few weeks and always made her feel special. While Pleng believed Knock did those things because he loved her Knock was only doing them so she wouldn't find out about his affair. It's been just over 6 months since he began cheating and Knock had no intentions of stopping anytime soon. A part of him liked sneaking behind Pleng's back because he could still be with Pleng while having amazing sex with his best friend.

Korn didn't care that Knock was still with his wife as their relationship was purely physical, or at least that's how it started. The day before the boys would begin work on their project Knock had explained to his wife that over the next 3 months he would be late home and that she shouldn't wait up for him. Pleng was very understanding and knew how important this project was to her husband. "Just promise me you'll spend time with me on the weekends, even if it's just lounging around the house watching movies." Knock promised he would make time for her as she was important to him.

The next day the 2 men went to work and started on the massive project. They were currently on the planning phase and by the end of the day they had a rough idea of what they were going for. By 8 pm the boys were ready to call it a day and once they cleaned up the office they were in Knock was about to leave. Korn quickly grabbed Knock's hand and spun him around "Where do you think you're going?" Knock was about to answer when Korn kissed him hungrily.

In a flash the two men were both naked as Korn was fucking Knock on the desk. They spent hours fucking like rabbits until they were both too tired and fell asleep on the floor. When they woke up around 6 am Korn once again fucked Knock for an hour until they needed to get ready for work.