The First Time

Warning 18+

Knock had just said goodbye to his fiancee and made his way back inside their apartment. It was just past 11 am and he wasn't expected to meet the guys until 7 pm. He had just under 7 hours before he needed to get himself ready for the night out but couldn't find anything to do in all that time. In the end Knock decided to do some work as he had a small project that was due in just over a week. Just after 6 pm Knock had gotten quite a lot of work done and decided to get himself ready. It was lucky that the bar was only 10 minutes away. 

By quarter to 7 Knock was all dressed and ready to go. Knock arrived 5 minutes early but he was still the last one to arrive. "Hey Knock glad you could make it" one of his friends said jokingly. Knock took the empty seat next to his best friend and eagerly took the beer that was offered to him. "So you're excited about the wedding next weekend?" Korn, Knock's best friend, asked. "I love Pleng and can't wait to become her husband. She's the one for me" Knock replied a little too eagerly, as if he was trying to convince them of his love. 

The other guys made fake gagging noises over Knock's sweet words. As the night wore on the drinks kept coming. His friends told embarrassing, funny and heartfelt stories about the groom as they continued drinking. It was just past midnight and all bar Knock and Korn had gone home. Knock had met Korn in the first grade and they had been inseparable ever since. Even when they went to different universities they still remained as close as ever. 

As the bartender called last round Korn ordered them 1 last drink. Maybe it was the alcohol talking or the fact he hadn't had sex in months but Knock felt a strange pull towards his best friend. Without thinking he leaned in and planted a soft kiss upon Korn's lips. His best friend was startled by the kiss and pushed his friend away. "What the heck Knock? What about Pleng, your fiancee?" Knock leaned in and whispered in his ear "She doesn't have to know about this." He then kissed Korn once again, who this time reciprocated. After making out for a few minutes Knock broke the kiss and said "Let's take this back to my place."

Korn agreed and before long they were outside Knock's apartment making out heavily. If they didn't take it inside now Korn was going to end up fucking Knock right on his doorstep. Knock broke the kiss momentarily to unlock the door before dragging Korn inside. Once the door was locked they attached their lips once again as they made their way to the bedroom, removing their clothes in the process. Upon entering the room Korn pushed a naked Knock onto the middle of the bed as he pressed his own naked body up against his. 

They continued to make out for several minutes before Korn started to trail his kisses down Knock's face and onto his neck. "Ahhh" Knock cried out as Korn sucked his neck, leaving behind large hickeys. Moans poured freely out of Knock's mouth as his best friend continued to pleasure him. Korn trailed his kisses further down, still marking every inch of flesh he could, until he arrived at Knock's nipples. Korn eagerly took one nipple in his mouth and sucked harshly as he used his hand to play with the other one. "God" Knock moaned out a little breathlessly as he felt his nipples harden a little. Korn spent the same amount of time on each nipple until they were hard and perky.

Korn started to kiss further down Knock's chest and stomach, marking as he goes along, until he reached the awaited prize. Knock's cock was already hard and leaking pre-cum as Korn licked his lips. He placed 3 fingers at Knock's mouth and silently asked him to suck them, making them nice and wet since they had no lube. Knock eagerly took the fingers in his mouth and started sucking them like a lollipop. When Korn felt they were wet enough he removed them from Knock's mouth and gently placed them at his entrance. Knock had spread his legs open wide, practically begging his friend to take him. 

Taking one last look at the cock in front of him Korn opened his mouth and swallowed the hardened member right up to the base. The feeling of having a warm mouth surrounding his cock was driving Knock wild. During their relationship Pleng had never given him a blow job as she felt it was disgusting. Knock had never complained as he loved her but with Korn sucking his cock hungrily he was drowning in pleasure.

Korn circled his saliva lubed fingers around the edges of Knock's hole, teasing him a little. In one quick motion Korn pushed his index finger deep inside. "Oh god" moaned out Knock as it felt a little uncomfortable having something up his ass. Korn pushed his finger in and out at a steady pace as he continued to suck Knock's cock. As Knock relaxed a little Korn inserted a 2nd finger and began to scissor/stretch the boy open. Knock was barely hanging on as he let Korn control his body.

Soon there were 3 fingers deep inside Knock and as Korn curled them a little Knock screamed out in pleasure "Fuck Korn." Korn smirked a little, while still greedily sucking his best friend's cock, as he found the man's prostate. He continuously finger fucked Knock's prostate as he devoured his cock. Seemingly endless moans poured out of Knock's mouth as he felt he was on cloud 9. After several minutes of immense pleasure Knock felt his orgasm fast approaching. He tried to push Korn's head away but that only made his friend suck harder. Before long Knock cried out "Ahhhh Korn" as he came hard inside Korn's mouth. 

Korn swallowed every last drop of cum before he gave the now softened cock one last suck. As he let go of Knock's cock, and removed his fingers from his hole, Korn spat a large amount of saliva onto his hand and coated his cock completely. Korn had at least a 12 inch, very thick cock and Knock couldn't wait to have it buried deep inside him. Korn lined his member up to Knock's hole as he leaned in and kissed him passionately. Once they broke away from the kiss Korn grabbed Knock's legs and almost folded the boy in half, giving him a much better access to his previously unused hole. In one hard, fast thrust Korn was now balls deep inside the man. 

"Fuck that hurts" Knock cried out as he felt his hole stretched like never before. Korn peppered kisses all over his face as he gave Knock a few moments to adjust. When Knock gave the ok signal Korn started to thrust hard and fast inside the extremely tight hole. "God you feel so good" Korn groaned before he leaned down and kissed Knock's mouth once again. A few whimpers popped out of Knock's mouth as it still felt a little painful. 

As Korn kept ramming his cock deep inside the pain was slowly taken over by pleasure. With one particular hard thrust Knock screamed out "God Korn. There." Korn could tell by how loud Knock was that he found the young man's prostate. Korn made it his mission to abuse that spot with each and every thrust. Korn then pulled out of Knock before flipping him over and placing him on his hands and knees as he rammed his cock back in. "Ahhh so good" Knock breathlessly got out "More." Korn grabbed Knock's hips and pounded his ass harshly, stretching his once virgin hole. 

After quite some time Knock felt his orgasm once again and with Korn abusing his prostate it wasn't long before he came hard screaming Korn's name. Moments later Korn felt his own orgasm approaching and soon moaned out "Knock" as he filled the man's hole with his warm cum. After catching their breaths a little Korn rolled on his back and placed a sex driven Knock on his lap, sliding his cock back into the delicious hole. "Ride me" Korn said "Fuck yourself on my cock and if you're a good boy I'll reward you with more cum." 

Knock placed his hands on Korn's shoulders as he started to bounce up and down Korn's cock. This position allowed Korn's cock to go just a little bit deeper. Watching Knock fuck himself was a massive turn on and before long he was fucking hard upwards into his hole. They continued to fuck for hours, cumming multiple times until they were both too exhausted to carry on. It was almost 6 am when the pair had finally got to sleep.