It's About To Be Over

As the months passed by it had now been almost 2 years since Knock had started cheating on his wife with his best friend. What started off as a drunken 1 night stand kind of deal had blossomed into true love between the 2 men. Knock had fallen head over heels in love with Korn and was never letting go. Pleng was, and is still, blinded by the love she had for Knock that she couldn't see what was right in front of her.

After that 2 week business trip Knock spent some time with his wife but it just didn't feel the same. All he could think about while he was with her was Korn. As the weeks went by Knock started to slowly spend more and more time at work or on some business trip while his wife was left alone at home. Pleng understood how busy her husband was, especially since he had just recently got a promotion or so he said, but she did miss cuddling with him at night. Over time she expected to be sleeping alone, almost daily, as Knock wouldn't come home until 2 am, if he even came home at all. Not once did Pleng suspect her husband to be cheating, she fully believed Knock loved her and was just trying to get a head in his field. 

What she didn't know is that all those late nights and business trips were just a cover up. Knock had been spending all that time with Korn in his apartment. It had become his home to the point where he even had some of his mail redirected there. Pleng was slowly becoming the forgotten, neglected wife. Although Knock would shower her with attention and gifts from time to time it wasn't the same. He only did that because he didn't want her finding out about his affair just yet as both Korn and himself liked cheating behind her back, it was a little thrilling even. Pleng was so naive to not realise something was going on.

Close to their 2nd anniversary Pleng began to notice the cracks in her relationship. Her once blinding love was fading and she could now see that Knock was a changed man. However she believed that Knock was too obsessed with his work and couldn't give her the time. Pleng still didn't suspect that her husband was pulling away because he had found someone else, someone who could satisfy him.

Just over a week before their anniversary Knock had really surprised her by giving her 4 first class tickets to Japan. "Hey baby. I know I've been really busy with work but I want to make it up to you." Pleng was listening but was sceptical at what her husband was trying to pull. "I know our 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and I have a massive surprise for you baby." He then handed her the 4 tickets. "I have booked you a 1 week stay, with 3 friends, at Laceda hotel in Japan. I remember you telling me you always wanted to see the Jacaranda festival so I thought you would really enjoy this." 

Happy tears flowed down Pleng's cheeks at her husband's very thoughtful gift. She was about to say thank you when Knock continued "I want you to know that I would go with you if I could but I have a massive project due at the end of the week. I do promise though that I have taken our anniversary off and when you get home I am taking you out to dinner at your favourite restaurant." Pleng couldn't believe what she was hearing. Knock seemed to want to fix their struggling relationship so maybe there was hope for them after all she thought to herself. 

What Pleng didn't realise is that 2 weeks ago Knock had all ready spoken to a lawyer and was filing for divorce. This little getaway was just to soften the blow when she comes home and is served with divorce papers. Knock had just received the files yesterday and they were locked in a draw in his study. Pleng hugged Knock and planted a soft kiss upon his cheek "I love you so much baby. I can't wait to tell my friends." Knock nodded his head but said nothing. He hasn't said I love you to Pleng since he had finally realised he was no longer in love with her. Saying those 3 words would be meaningless so he started to say things like me too or same baby

The tickets were booked for 2 days time, giving Pleng plenty of time to pack and invite 3 friends along, and Pleng wouldn't be back until 4 pm on their actual anniversary. What Pleng didn't know is that Knock, and Korn, had taken the week off work and was going to be spending it with his best friend. Korn was coming over to Knock's apartment since the last time they hooked up there was that drunken night a week before the wedding. Knock felt it was only fair as they normally spent time at Korn's place or at work, with the occasional public heated session. They went so far as to have sex in a movie theatre as Korn felt fucking his best friend was way more fun than a boring movie. Luckily they were the only 2 people in the theatre at the time.

2 days later Pleng was all packed and ready to go. She still couldn't believe her husband had given her the holiday of her dreams. Her 3 closest friends, who were also house wives, were picking her up before driving to the airport. The flight was at 6:30 am so they needed to leave by 4 if they wanted to get there an hour before their flight, which is recommended. Knock had intentionally made the flight so early as he wanted to spend as much time with Korn as possible. In fact Knock had actually invited Korn over the night before, setting him up in the guest room, so that he would be there as soon as Pleng left.

As Pleng had to get up early she went to bed around 8 pm so Knock snuck into Korn's room and let his lover fuck him for a few hours. They had to be quiet so that Pleng wouldn't wake up but by the time they were done it was just past 1 am. Knock then freshened himself up before crawling into bed with his soon to be ex wife. Around 3 am Pleng woke up and freshened up before waiting for her friends to arrive. Just before 4 the 3 friends turned up and waited for Pleng to say goodbye to her husband. The moment Pleng was out the door Knock made his way back to Korn and woke the young man up for another few rounds.

The rest of the week was spent in a similar fashion. Knock had let Korn fuck him all over the house, especially the master bedroom. 2 days before Pleng was due to arrive home Knock had taken out the divorce papers and shown them to Korn, who had been in the kitchen making them some breakfast. "Pleng and I are over. Once she comes back from her holiday I will serve her with these. What we once shared is now over as I have you." He then placed the papers down as he took off his wedding ring and placed it on them, signifying that he was indeed ending his 2 year long marriage. Korn was so happy that he ended up taking Knock right then and there in the kitchen. Knock was soon moaning loudly as he let his lover take him again and again.