The Painful Truth

Warning 18+

Knock had spent the past week wrapped up in Korn's arms as he let his best friend, now lover, take him in various positions all over the house. It was now the day of his anniversary with Pleng and yet Knock was busy getting fucked while his soon to be ex wife was heading home from her trip to Japan. Knock and Korn were so caught up in their own little world that they had completely lost track of time. It was just past 4 pm and Pleng was due back any minute yet the boys were in the master bedroom going at it like rabbits.

Knock was currently laid on on his back, with his legs spread out wide, as Korn was ramming his cock in hard and fast. "Oh god Korn. Harder" Knock cried out when Korn had struck his prostate. "You're so tight baby. It's like our first time all over again" Korn said breathlessly as he picked up the pace even more. The 2 men were too busy with their heated activity that they hadn't noticed someone entering the house.

You see a few minutes ago Pleng was dropped off by her friends and after a quick goodbye she made her way inside the apartment. She was very tired as she placed her luggage down and took a breath. Pleng was a little thirsty so she made her way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you see it, Knock had left his wedding ring on top of the divorce papers on the kitchen bench. He was too busy letting Korn fuck him again and again to realise they were still there.

At first Pleng didn't see them laying there but once she had gotten some water she took more notice. She went to pick up the files and saw Knock's wedding ring placed on top. Panic began to sink in as she feared what these documents could be. Praying that these weren't divorce papers Pleng was heartbroken as she flipped through the pages. What she held in her hands were indeed that which she feared. As she read the pages carefully she was trying not to let her tears fall.

Over the past 2 years Knock had clearly fallen out of love with her and wanted to end their marriage. She wondered if this trip had just been a cushion to soften the blow. With the papers and ring in hand Pleng slowly made her way towards their bedroom, trying to understand where they went wrong. Up until this point their life seemed to be going well. Sure Knock was spending more and more time at work but he had seemed so sincere before the trip about mending their relationship. Something must of happen to cause Knock to want to end their marriage.

As Pleng got closer to the room she started to hear odd noises coming out of the bedroom. She paused for a moment until she heard clear as day "Fuck Korn." Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she was beginning to understand what was going on. It was heart breaking but Pleng pushed forward and made her way towards the room as the moans got louder and louder. Upon entering the bedroom she saw her husband, well soon to be ex, laying on his back while his best friend was fucking into him like no tomorrow.

"That's it Knock. Take it all baby" Korn moaned out as he kept ramming himself deep inside his lover. Pleng was mortified to see the person she loved cheating on her, and with his best friend no less. Her heart was shattered into a million pieces as she couldn't help but watch Knock eagerly getting fucked. After a few minutes she managed to stuttered out "What the hell Knock? I thought you loved me?"

The 2 men paused for a moment as they turned to face the intruder. Knock was surprised to see Pleng standing there with tear stained eyes. Guilt flooded his heart for a moment but it was soon gone as he was suddenly kissed by Korn. They made out for a few minutes until they needed to catch their breaths. Pleng couldn't believe the man she loved had let Korn kiss him while she was standing right there. Did the past few years mean anything to him she wondered.

Knock looked back at Pleng and saw the divorce papers in her hand and smiled. "So you got the papers I see" he said with a smirk "Now all that's left is for you to sign them and then we can end this pointless marriage. Korn made me realise that I was never in love with you. I only chose you because I had convinced myself that's what I wanted." Pleng was shocked by Knock's hurtful words. So their entire relationship was doomed from the beginning, there was no hope for them. Pleng's face was stained with tears as she tried to speak however Knock had cut her off "Pleng. Nothing you can say or do will change any of this. Just sign the damn papers so I can be with Korn. I love him." 

Pleng just stood there in silence, trying to take in Knock's words. The one thing she wanted to know is how it all started, how did Knock come to cheat on her in the first place. With a shaky voice she asked "How long? How long have you two been seeing each other?" Korn decided to answer this question "Knock's bachelor party. We were both drunk at the time but it lead us to end up as lovers." 2 years, Knock had been sleeping with his best friend for just over 2 years. The pain in her heart was only growing as Pleng discovered just how long her husband had strayed. 

She was about to speak again when Knock spoke up "Look Pleng. I love Korn and once the papers are signed I'm going to marry him. You need to understand that there is no hope for us ever getting back together." Pleng was like an empty shell, just standing there with no sound or movement. Knock then added "You can keep the apartment but I suggest you leave now unless you want to watch Korn and I continue to fuck."

With that Knock flipped an unsuspecting Korn over and was soon bouncing up and down his cock, moaning like a bitch in heat. "Yes Korn. Fuck me harder." Korn was soon thrusting upwards as Knock came down, making sure to always hit his prostate. Pleng was shaken back to reality as she saw her soon to be ex husband riding Korn right before her eyes. She was unable to take the sight in front of her any more so she bolted out of the room and towards the front door. Just before she left the apartment she grabbed a pen and reluctantly signed the papers before tossing them on the floor. Knock had broken her heart completely and she wasn't sure it would ever be mended.