Finding New Love

Around midnight Knock had sent Pleng a text saying he wouldn't be coming home as he still had a lot of work to do. It was a blatant lie but his wife didn't know that. When Pleng read the text from her husband the following morning she was a little upset that he hadn't come home but she knew this project was important to Knock. She replied to the text saying "It's ok baby just make sure you eat well and let me know if you will have any more all nighters." Pleng then decided to get herself ready and catch up with some friends before going shopping. 

Meanwhile Knock and Korn had gotten back to work and were still busying planning out the project. By lunch they hadn't made much progress. Knock was beginning to stress out a little as their time was precious. Korn could sense the uneasiness with his best friend so he stripped them both naked and took Knock on the desk for a couple of rounds. Once they had both cummed twice the pair went back to work. Somehow their little lunch time session was able to help them refocus and they got so much more work done by 8 pm. 

Just like the night before Korn took Knock in their office until they were both drained and were sleeping on the floor in their makeshift bed. The rest of the week was spent in the same manner and Knock didn't go home until early Saturday morning. True to his word Knock made sure Pleng felt loved and important to him over the weekend. He spoiled her with flowers, gifts and even a date. Pleng was just so happy that Knock was his for those 2 days as she knew once Monday came he would be back to work and coming home very late, if he even came home at all. 

For the remaining 11 weeks Knock had only spent Saturday night with Pleng as he had her convinced he was busy with this massive project. Knock had never lied to her in the past, at least so she thought, so why would she doubt him now. However Knock and Korn were able to finish work around 8 pm every day and spent a few hours afterwards having sex in their office until they were both too exhausted to continue. Their little makeshift bed wasn't the comfiest place to sleep but neither cared. All that matter was having each other in their arms. 

When it was finally time to present their project Knock was a little nervous. If their manager, and then boss, liked their idea it could really boast their careers. If however their idea was seen as impractical, too costly or just down right no good it could really put a damper on either one getting a promotion anytime soon. Korn could sense his best friend was a little nervous which is why an hour before the presentation he took Knock in a bathroom and fucked him senseless for just over half an hour. Once the pair was done Knock felt a lot more confident because he knew Korn would always be by his side. 

At 11:30 am Knock and Korn walked into the conference room and were greeted by the manager and a few other higher ranked workers. It was a daunting task but with the help of Korn Knock was able to pull through. The 2 men had done a rather marvellous job and the manager was more than impressed. "I can't wait to show this to the CEO" Tharn said happily "You two did an amazing job and it was more than I could of asked for. You both went above and beyond for this project and I'm glad to have you in my department though with work like this I'm not sure if it will be for much longer." Tharn then excused himself as he went back to his office for the moment. 

Just like the manager the CEO, Mr Bacetor, was very impressed with the boys work and offered to send them to a 2 week engineering conference where they would meet other like minded people and learn more about their field from professionals. The conference was in just over a week and both men were excited about the opportunity to spend some quality alone time together. That night Knock had sent Pleng a text and explained that their project was a success and that the CEO wanted to send them on a 2 week business trip in 8 days. She was thrilled that her husband seemed to be moving up in his job but when she asked when he was coming home Pleng was disappointed when her husband replied "Korn and I are going out to celebrate so I will be late home." 

Over the past 3 months Pleng had only gotten to see her husband on the weekend and even though she was happy that he spent those 2 days with her and made her feel special it didn't ease the lonely feeling she felt during the rest of the week. Knock sensed something was off with his wife so after his night out with his best friend Knock made sure the rest of the week he spent time with Pleng. While Pleng believed it was Knock's way of showing his love for her and that she was his life the truth was her husband just didn't want her to get suspicious. He still held a place in his heart for her but over the last 3 months he had slowly fallen out of love with Pleng and in love with Korn. 

What made this perfect is that Korn had fallen in love with his best friend too and they made sure to show one another each and every day. It was now the day Knock and Korn had to leave for the conference. Korn had chosen to drive as it was only a 4 hour trip and the actual event didn't start till the day after. The only reason Korn wanted to take his car was so he could stop off every so often and fuck his best friend. Knock knew this and was just as eager. 

On the way to the beachside resort, where the conference was being held, Korn would stop off every hour and fuck Knock for 2 rounds. This made their 4 hour drive into 8 hours. Luckily the pair had left at 6:30 am so they arrived at the resort a little after 2:30 pm. Once they were checked into their room Korn took Knock up against the door and the 2 men spent all evening in their room, making love. 

To be honest Knock and Korn only left their room to visit a seminar or 2 each day, just in case their boss asked what they did on this trip, as they loved all the free time they got to spend with each other. Pleng had been pushed to the back of Knock's mind and only sent her a text or 2 updating her about his day. Korn was all Knock could really focus on, especially when the man was naked on top of him fucking his brains out. By the end of the 2 weeks Knock felt so at home with Korn that a part of him didn't want to go back to his wife. Over these few months Knock discovered that the love between Korn and himself is what he had been searching for. His love for Pleng couldn't even come close to this and he then realised that Pleng was just a detour in his life. Without Pleng Knock may never have found out that Korn was his soulmate.