Happy Endings For All

True to his word Knock left the apartment to her, but not before painting every room in their cum. He tore up all their photos and destroyed any treasured possessions they shared. He wanted her to fully grasp that there was nothing left of their once beautiful relationship, that he was much happier with Korn than he ever was with her. He saw that she had signed the divorce papers so he filed them the very next day. It was two weeks before they could meet up and finalise the divorce.

Pleng had been staying at one of her friends house the past 2 days so when she received a text from Knock telling her the place was empty she was not prepared to see just how empty it was. All the furniture was removed, except the bed in the master bedroom, there was torn up photos scattered across the floor and quite a few broken items, one of which was a watch Pleng had bought him for graduation. She could also smell the cum all over the place and it made her gag. Heartbroken Pleng left the apartment and went to the nearest bar to drink away her sorrows.

Meanwhile Knock had just moved into Korn's apartment and they were sleeping soundly after quite a few hours of love making. 2 weeks later Knock was sitting next to Korn, holding hands under the table, as his very soon to be ex wife was sitting opposite him. You could see she was not taking the divorce well at all as her eyes were puffy and she looked a little hungover. As soon as the proceedings began Knock spoke "She can keep the apartment, the car and I'm willing to give her half my savings. I just want this marriage to be over as soon as possible." Pleng was too heartbroken to say much and just agreed to Knock's terms as she couldn't stand to see her love happier with someone else, someone she never would of suspected.

Once the divorce was finalised Knock handed Pleng a little envelope. Upon opening it she saw a wedding invitation for tomorrow. "I know it's really short notice but It would be so good to see you there" Knock said with a smirk. Over the 2 years of his affair Knock had grown to resent his now ex wife and didn't feel guilty at all for his recent actions. Pleng dropped the invitation and rushed out of the room before the 2 men could see her cry once more. She drove to the nearest bar and ended up drinking herself to the point that she readily agreed to go home with a complete stranger.

Over the next few months Pleng would often be seen in bars drinking until she wound up going home with some strange man. 6 months into her breakdown Pleng ended up sleeping with a very wealthy man, around 25, who had knocked her up. When the man, Knott, found out she was pregnant he convinced her to marry him so they could raise the child together. Pleng was still dealing with the pain from her previous marriage but she didn't want her kid to grow up without a father. She accepted the man's proposal and 1 month later they were married. Over the years Knott and Pleng had fallen for one another and not once did Knott give her any reason to doubt his love. They had quite a few kids as Knott never wore protection with her and would try and take her at least once a day.

Meanwhile the day after his divorce was final Knock had married Korn and was now his legal husband. The love these 2 men shared was unbreakable and everyone could see it. A week after their marriage Knock came clean to his parents and told them that he had divorced Pleng to marry his best friend Korn. He spared all the horrid details he said and did to Pleng, not wanting to see the look of disappointment on their face. His parents weren't happy to learn their son had cheated on his ex wife and had limited contact with him for some time. Eventually they came to accept Korn as they could see how in love those 2 were. Knock's mother could see her son loved Korn more than he ever did Pleng.

As the years went by the love between Knock and Korn only grew. A few months into their marriage Knock got a promotion and was now working in a new department however it wasn't long before Korn joined him as the boss knew those two worked extremely well together. The office eventually found out about the two being married but very few people commented on it as they judged the two men based on their work and not their sexual orientation. There was the odd person here or there who would occasionally throw insults but thanks to a good HR department they were told to either shape up or ship out. Most held their tongue after that but there was 2 people who did get fired.

The 2 men still had sex as often as possible, as they were both so addicted, but there was so much more freedom now. Korn started to fuck Knock in more and more public places as he found it difficult being unattached for even half an hour. Driving was especially hard and most drives would take twice as long because they kept stopping every 30-40 minutes to have a couple of rounds. Knock was happy with how his life turned out as he had gotten his one true love, even if it meant breaking some poor girl's heart. He did hear that Pleng had gotten remarried to some millionaire business tycoon and they had 5 kids together. He was glad that she had gotten another chance at a happily ever after and wished her the best of luck. They haven't spoken since he handed her his wedding invitation and he hopes he never will. Although he was happy for her he still held some resentment towards that woman he wasted just over 8 years on. 

Looking back on his life the only regret Knock had was not making Korn his sooner. He knew if he hadn't of been with Pleng then the two wouldn't have realised their feelings for one another but he was so glad they did. Korn was like the missing piece of his heart and he was going to treasure it for the rest of his life.