The Aftermath

Knock woke up just past 2 pm and laid there for a few moments until the drunken memories of last night came flooding back. He turned to his left and saw a still sleeping Korn laying next to him. Fear over took him as Knock realised he had just cheated on his fiancee. Slowly Korn began to wake up and saw Knock staring at him. "Oh shit" Korn screamed out "I'm so sorry for last night." Knock silenced his best friend "Look. What happened last night was both our mistake. If I hadn't of kissed you at the bar then none of this would of happened. We were both drunk and screwed up." Korn understood where Knock was coming from but he still felt it was his fault. However he replied "This can't happen again. We can't do this to Pleng and Knock no matter how guilty you feel she cannot know. In one week you will be married and will spend the rest of your lives together."

Knock agreed "I know. It won't be easy but I love Pleng and won't hurt her with the truth." Korn smiled as he hopped out of bed and walked around the apartment grabbing his clothes. Once he was dressed he picked up his belongings and said a quick goodbye before leaving. Knock laid in bed as he tried to understand how on earth he could of so easily cheated on his fiancee, with his best friend no less. Before last night Knock couldn't imagine sleeping with another guy and yet he let his best friend fuck him for hours. As he remembered last night Knock found it difficult to not get aroused. Thinking about Korn's massive cock stretching his hole was turning him on.

Knock brought his hand to his semi hard cock and began to stroke it up and down. He tried to think of his fiancee as he pleasured himself but it only made him go soft. However once the images of Korn pounding deep inside entered his mind Knock found himself getting hard and it wasn't long before he shot his load all over his hand. After realising what he had done Knock felt disgusted with himself. As he tried to get up and have a shower he felt pain radiate from his lower half and he fell onto the floor. It took him sometime to get up but eventually Knock was able to make it to the bathroom and had a quick shower to freshen up. 

Just as he got out of the shower Knock noticed the large hickeys all over his body. Although a shirt would hide most of them there were still numerous on his neck that would be clearly visible. Luckily his fiancee had a very similar skin tone so her foundation was able to hide his hickeys quite well. That night Knock had trouble sleeping as the moment he closed his eyes he had the craziest, wild sex dream about his best friend. When he awoke his boxers were soaked in cum and he still had a semi hard on. For the first time in his life he had a sex dream about a man and it strangely turned him on. 

For the rest of the morning Knock tried to forget about Korn and how much he enjoyed being fucked. Pleng arrived back home around 4 pm and was so excited to see her soon to be husband. Upon opening the door she rushed inside and once she laid eyes on Knock she ran over and kissed him softly. "Hey baby did you miss me?" she asked. Knock was startled by Pleng's presence and stutter out "Of course I did sweetie." "How was your bachelor party" Pleng questioned "Did you and your friends have a good night?" For a moment Knock thought back to the night when his best friend was buried deep inside him and smiled as he answered "It was amazing." Pleng was happy that her partner had a good time with his friends. "That's nice darling. I had a lovely weekend too. The spa was incredible and I feel so relaxed." 

Knock was taken back to reality and just looked at Pleng, hopping she wouldn't sense there was something different about him. Fortunately Pleng was too excited about the upcoming wedding to pay much attention to her soon to be husband. For the next couple of hours Pleng continued to talk about her weekend and some other things, related to the wedding, as she loved talking about herself. Knock was just glad she wasn't suspicious of him at all as he felt he could crack any minute and confess everything. 

As the evening wore on the two were now in bed and Pleng was already fast asleep. Knock wasn't far behind her but just like last night he had another sexy, wet dream about Korn and woke up with wet boxers. Knock was glad he woke up a lot earlier than Pleng as he was able to clean up before getting ready for work. As he left Knock prayed work would distract him from thinking about Korn, and his huge cock. Luck was not on his side as he spent most of the day thinking of his best friend and wondering if being fucked would feel as good sober as it did drunk. Knock even had to take a few trips to the bathroom to rub one out. 

As soon as he got home Knock couldn't look Pleng in the eye without feeling guilty. She was so happy, completely unaware that her fiancee had cheated on her and would constantly jerk off to those memories. As the week passed by Knock couldn't stop thinking about his best friend and that magical night together. He kept wondering if it actually felt as good as he thought or had the alcohol clouded his mind. Knock hadn't spoken to Korn since that Saturday and wasn't sure if Korn even wanted to see him. 

Pleng was too wrapped up in the upcoming wedding to notice the odd behaviour of her fiancee. The day before the big event Knock had been at work all day and was about to head home when Pleng reminded him that he was spending the night with Korn as it was bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding. Knock didn't know if seeing Korn was a good idea, worried he may let himself get fucked again. Unfortunately Pleng would know something was up if he didn't go to Korn's so he sent him a text saying he'd be there in 30 minutes. Korn replied shortly after saying ok. 

It was just before 6 pm when Knock arrived at his best friend's apartment and upon arrival he was greeted by a slightly sweaty Korn in a tank top. Just looking at the very attractive man in front of him made Knock a little hard. He tried to push his lustful thoughts away, as he was getting married tomorrow, but it was near impossible. The image of Korn fucking him was driving Knock crazy. As Korn lead Knock inside Knock was barely hanging on.

Korn escorted him to the living room and they both sat on the couch, as far apart as possible. There was a little bit of uncomfortable silence until Korn asked "So do you want to watch a movie or something? Play a game, read, cook?" Knock shook his head at those ideas as there was only 1 thing he really wanted. No matter what Korn suggested Knock would shake his head and dismiss the idea. "What do you want me to do then?" Korn sighed out. Knock turned to face him as he spoke "Fuck me." A shocked look appeared on Korn's face "You're getting married tomorrow. We can't do this." 

A soft moan came out of Korn's mouth as Knock moved closer and squeezed his cock a little. "I want to know if being fucked is better sober. Come on Korn just take me already."