Ch 58 - Live for Another 50 Years(2)

the completed and edited ch58(2)

~ ):        (: ~

"Overlord..."

"Qi." Red Falcon had just called out to Qi Mo, Juan suddenly pushed open the door, with Red Falcon following right after.

"Is there a problem?" Juan saw Qi Mo's black face the moment he entered and Li Xin's listless face curled up in Qi Mo's bosom, and couldn't help slightly furrowing his brows.

Qi Mo didn't move, his hand reaching over to lift Li Xin's head, shifting it to a more comfortable position, and Li Hu standing at the side looked up and answer: "We don't know because the blood test hasn't come out yet. We don't know if it's unique, or if there is a problem, but the probability of it being unique is bigger."

As the accuracy and precision of these types of machines were too high and at the same time were extremely thorough, if the problem was indeed with her blood, there would definitely not be this situation with the machine unable to give a proper result, so Li Hu who knew a bit about these respects gave his own interpretation of the issue.

Yellow Falcon's brows suddenly furrowed as he said: "Special blood type?" If even the facilities and the personnel here couldn't make out what blood type it was then it could really be considered to be really special. However, hearing Li Hu say so, there shouldn't be much to worry about, after all he was a medical science professor. Even if he was slightly off, an analysis made by people from similar practices still would be too far off.

Juan faintly nodded, seeing Qi Mo extremely carefully carrying Li Xin, asked: "Then why is Qi Mo's face so ugly?" Be it not being able to find the real munitions or meeting huge threats, other than growing colder there would be no other changes to Qi Mo's face, yet right now it was full of fury.

Li Xin who was feigning sleep in Qi Mo's bosom immediately opened her eyes and fiercely glared at Juan. Really, the things you didn't want happen the most would happen. She was currently worrying about whether Qi Mo would come after her after everything was over to settle the debts, and feeling Qi Mo's arms which were currently hugging her faintly tighten, her heart instantly skipped two beats.

Juan saw Li Xin who was suddenly glaring at him, and his originally angry self, seeing this lively worry-filled glare, his originally bad mood improved just a wee bit. He smilingly said: "This time round it was all thanks to Li Xin, Qi's lucky star, by finding the explosives her fault of acting without permission was offset, Qi won't pursue you for that mistake."

Li Xin's eyes grew cold the moment she heard it, her whole body giving off a feeling that let people feel as if even her hairs were enraged by that announcement. She fiercely stared at Qi Mo and said: "Didn't you let me follow them there?"

Qi Mo's face darkened. "When did I let you go?" What a joke, a person who couldn't even swim, to let her handle affairs, he Qi Mo wasn't so lacking in personnel that he would do that.

Li Xin instantly propped up her waist, then immediately was in so much pain that she once again laid down on Qi Mo, who held tightly onto her waist while saying: "Do not mess around."

Li Xin glared at all those present in the room, slowly saying: "Then why would I appear there? Why would I be thrown into the ocean? Who was it? Who was so insistent that I go there? Who?" Those words that were ground out from within the gaps of her teeth, together with that ashen  and extremely furious face, let onlookers feel as if the person who confessed would be eaten.

Yellow Falcon raised his brows, replying: "You'll have to ask yourself for that."

"What does that mean?" Li Xin clenched her teeth while glaring Yellow Falcon, who lightly shrugged: "I arranged for you to go to the back cabins to rest, why would you follow and sit together with those preparing to go into the waters? To sit there together with them, meant that you wanted to go, who can you blame?"