Ch 61 Aerialist

the completed and edited ch61

☻-☻
dedicated to @toreadchinesenovels.home.blog for the amazing comments

After being shouted at by White Falcon, Li Xin faintly regained her senses. Gritting her teeth she stopped caring about other stuff, quickly bringing the finger with the ring to swipe downwards.

The moment Juan's plane arrived they were greeted by the sight of Li Xin dangling from her ankles in mid-air, constantly swaying about in the high winds, while behind her Li Hu was holding on to her ankles with half of his body outside of the plane. It was as if the two planes had a human ladder in between, the scene so breathtaking it made one mute.

It was extremely exhausting, yet the filament had actually pierced through. Li Xin's heart firmed. With her left hand clutching her right wrist she exerted even more strength only to hear a screech that made one's teeth ache sounded. It had actually managed to pierce through the titanium body of the plane bit by bit.

Li Hu immediately felt a surge of wild joy at the sight. "Use more strength, hurry up there's no time, only twenty plus seconds left, hurry up."

Li Xin's jaw tightened as she desperately sawed at the fuselage. She knew there wasn't much time left and was also trying her best, however this was the body of a plane ah, were she really able to cut into it as easily as cutting into tofu then this plane would have been a huge disgrace.

White Falcon suppressed his delight, keeping calm while he quickly said to Qi Mo, " Overlord, assist Li Xin, I will keep up with your speed, the plane still has twenty seconds before crashing."

Qi Mo could also hear the 'chi chi' sounds, and now heading White Falcon say so his brows lifted slightly in surprise. Though the surprised look was fleeting, Qi Mo quickly turned around, heading deeper into the smoke.

Hanging in the air Li Xin hadn't noticed it, but watching from the sidelines, the anxious Juan was panic-stricken by the sight of Qi Mo's plane's non-stop drop from the skies, with the craft piloted by White Falcon following Qi Mo's plane, accompanying it in its descent, with the human ladder maintaining its distance. Juan knew that the current atmosphere was tense, yet he still couldn't help letting out a sigh. White Falcon's skills were not just for show.

Using all her strength to cut into the fuselage, Li Xin felt more and more hindered and knew that it was because her physical strength was small. She could wait, however Qi Mo couldn't wait any further. At the same time the wind whooshed past loudly, slicing into her face and arms like a sharp knife and making her whole body start hurting like crazy, with her breathing becoming more and more difficult and the cutting wind rushing straight at her making her practically unable to open her eyes, it's oppression so strong it was as if she was going to be squished.

"Persevere, you must persevere." Although below him Li Xin could not see it visibly, however Li Hu could feel that they were falling downwards, and he involuntary tightened his grasp on Li Xin's legs, trying his best to shout against the wind.

As she furiously worked while resisting the wind's pressure, Li Xin suddenly felt a strength quickly moving and pushing along the thin, and her mind immediately shook. She stabbed all the filament in her ring downwards even more viciously. This was Qi Mo helping her. Qi Mo's strength was no insignificant matter, with his help her speed instantly more than doubled.

"Quick, there's only ten seconds left, the more gas breathed in the worse it'll be for the body. Li Xin speed up your movements." Looking at the squarish shape on the aircraft's fuselage about to be carved out, Li Hu was relieved yet worried as he pressed her on.