Ch 64 Towards the Middle East(1)

the completed and edited ch64(1)

☻-☻

Li Hu smiled slightly and was about to answer when all of a sudden, he noticed the ring on Li Xin's finger, and couldn't help looking at her with a face full of astonishment. Seeing him do so Li Xin also raised a brow as she stared at him, very straightforwardly waving the hand with the ring on it in front of his eyes. "Any problem?"

https://tofuozz.wordpress.com — read at the original site

"Nope." Li Hu instantly refocused and looked at Li Xin with a face full of smiling intent.

"Say." Beside then Qi Mo lifted his head, calmly looking at Li Hu.

Li Hu quickly cleared his throat, earnestly saying, "The blood is normal, with no sign of radiation." Heading that Li Xin immediately let out a breath of air; these words were currently what she wanted to hear the most.

"However, this blood type is extremely rare, with only a few discovered on this earth. It belongs to a relatively special and exiguous blood group." Li Hu pinched the report in his hands slightly before handing it straight to Qi Mo, who slightly furrowed his brows.

"Overlord, Boss Juan requests you to answer his call." White Falcon walked over and reported with a spurious smile on his face.

Qi Mo's face darkened. "Not answering."

Li Xin instantly felt that something was weird and raised her head to glance at Qi Mo, however with delicacy after delicacy being slowly delivered, his appeal obviously lost to the temptation of delicious food. Not caring anymore, she began tucking herself into the delicious meal.

White Falcon smiled slightly. "I've already told boss Juan that overlord isn't helping him, but he insists that you must answer the call."

Standing beside them Li Hu shook his head. "If not for overlord helping him out big time this time by retrieving the goods for him while even helping him solve such a huge problem, I wonder how he's going to get pass this obstacle. Yet now he's asking overlord for help again... this boss Juan sure is asking for a beating."

Qi Mo coldly said, "Let him settle it himself."

"Qi, why would I ask for your help if I could do it myself?" Juan's voice appeared all of a sudden, and White Falcon and Li Hu turned back to look. Yellow Falcon had a helpless look on his face as he walked over while holding a phone, adjusting the volume to the maximum.

"Then what do I need you for?" Qi Mo's icy eyes swept over Yellow Falcon, his voice dark as he questioned Juan.

Juan's voice was full of helplessness as he pleaded, "Qi, the situation in the Middle East is so complicated, I don't have the ability to directly make them open an air route to let me go through, Qi, can you personally step in to help, otherwise this batch of goods really wouldn't be able to arrive on time, Qi."

Li Xin ate while listening. Hearing Juan's voice full of the intent to beg, she couldn't help lifting a brow as she uttered, "Are you not a boss?" Hearing this sound made one get goosebumps, and she'd even lost her appetite. How was Juan even like a boss, if someone said he was an Italian mafia boss, more than half of those who heard would laugh till their teeth dropped.

"If I'm not then could you be? Go away. Qi, quick, I'm already at Central Asia and will be arriving at the borders of the Middle East very soon. No one bothered with my greeting." After hearing the doubtful tone in Li Xin's voice his words started coming out from the gaps between gnashed teeth. If he weren't pleading with Qi Mo, he would have let Li Xin know whether or not he truly had the qualifications to be a boss.