ch72

Ch72 Underworld Nobility

dedicated to ATEEZ

↶( * •ω• )Ψ

"Have you guys finished your matters?" Qi Mo glanced at Li Xin before looking at Li Hu and the others, a flash of ice flitting across his eyes.

Red Falcon and the rest exchanged a glance. Seeing  that Qi Mo's face was expressionless, they couldn't help pausing for a moment before saying, "Overlord, your body..."

"I"m not dead yet.." Those arrogant, cool, tempered four words instantly cut off Red Falcon's words. They all simultaneously lowered their heads, saying at the same time, "Yes, we understand." Finished, other than Li Hu, the others all quickly walked out of the room.

Qi Mo was still here and he still needed to stay under observation, if they were all here guarding him, then what about the Qi Clan; who would take care of everything? If outsiders were let to know that something life threatening happened to the overlord of the Qi Clan, who would dare to bear the mess it would create, and who would take the responsibility to clean everything up? Qi Mo's injury slightly messed with their minds, but Qi Mo's was clear, and he would not have that problem.

When Li Xin saw that with just a word Qi Mo had made Red Falcon and the rest leave, the power he exuded making one unable to say anything in rebuttal, she couldn't help raising a brow and letting out a hint of a smile. Retrieving the clothing beside him, she reached a hand out towards Qi Mo.

When Qi Mo saw the hand Li Xin stretched out, he wordlessly sat down on the side of the machine, allowing Li Xin to dress him.

"Does it hurt?" As her fingers flexed, she brushed against the red marks on his body. Feeling his body tense slightly, Li Xin immediately retracted her hand as she looked up at him.

The maculation that had quickly appeared after his blood had been poisoned had signs of maturating. Li Xin originally thought that maculation like these were just the aftereffects of contamination and never thought that it would actually cause pain. Feeling Qi Mo's muscles tighten, she immediately stopped.

Qi Mo lowered his head to look at Li Xin. Seeing only worry in her eyes and no other emotion, he reached his hand out to slowly rub her head, quiet for a while before slowly uttering, "It's alright."

The moment her words were out of her mouth, Li Xin immediately felt like she was simply too silly. Asking Qi Mo whether it hurt was like asking a table if it could speak; Qi Mo wouldn't reply her. Moreover, did Qi Mo have pain receptors? When she went through the examination, she felt as if she had died and revived from the pain. Looking at his expression that seemed completely okay, as if he was merely sleeping, his brows not even scrunching at all, that was the reason why she looked at Qi Mo in surprise when he said those two words.

"Dress me." Seeing that Li Xin wasn't moving and just stared at him with a hint of surprise in her eyes, his face instantly darkened. His held her neck as he rebuked.

Li Xin went back to her senses in a flash and seeing the coldness in his eyes mixed with fury, quickly reached over to help Qi Mo put on his clothes. She was still much gentler, however seeing Qi Mo move around with no awkwardness or slowing down, as if he didn't feel the pain on his body, Li Xin couldn't help raising her brows. This Qi Mo wasn't just physically strong but the toughest from his mind to his body.

"Overlord, it's best if you could stay here for the next few days and cooperate with us." When Li Hu saw Qi Mo stand up while holding Li Xin's waist as if he was about to leave, he immediately moved to stand in front of him.