Ch 59 - Aerial Confrontation(1)

the completed ch 59(1)

"Inform your people at the frontier to get ready to receive the goods." Said Qi Mo before Juan had the chance to open his mouth.

Juan was dumbfounded as he stared at Qi Mo: "Right now we do not have the information necessary, and neither has Yarossi made any suspicious movements, this..."

Qi Mo stared coldly at Juan: "To be able to enter into these waters, other than going by water, the only other way is by air. Tightly control and monitor the air routes, for that is their only other way."

Juan suddenly slapped his thigh and stood up: "I was muddled, such an obvious matter doesn't even require whatever intelligence, all we have to do is to block off this route, it will be the key to our success or failure."

For such a large batch of goods to enter into Australia, the two only ways to enter were either by water or by air, and since the maritime straits were already blocked off by Qi Mo's men, Yarossi would definitely know it, and know that to go by water would be equivalent to sending the goods straight into Qi Mo's hands. So currently the only way left to go was by air, which they were able to, and dared to. It was also a more convenient way to deliver goods.

Seeing that Juan had understood, Qi Mo carried Li Xin while standing up, saying: "Assemble all your forces and open an air route going towards the Middle East, we must hand over the order on time into their hands."

Juan had simultaneously stood up, and hearing Qi Mo say so his worries and hesitations vanished, yet he still wore a bitter smile as he said: "Qi, you're really making things difficult for people, for me to open an air route by myself, how's that possible? They do things their own way, my God, my reputation isn't big enough.

Carrying Li Xin while heading outside, Qi Mo said coldly: "That's your problem."

Following behind Qi Mo was Red Falcon, Li Hu, and Yellow Falcon, who all looked at Juan with a face full of pity. The Middle East was so complicated, to settle business there wasn't some child's play level of ability. This was the price of offending Qi Mo.

Watching the others walking out after Qi Mo, Li Hu looked at the bitterly smiling Juan and laughed quietly: "Boss Juan, carefully discipline your men after returning, otherwise if there happened another muddle-headed mistake such as bringing the wrong person away, our Overlord would make sure you suffer even more." And smiled while following after the rest.

Juan forced a smile as he rubbed his nose. Who let Li Xin sit together with his men, it wasn't even his instructions yet the anger was still vented on him. Shaking his head, Juan took a deep breath and suppressed all other thoughts, if he still didn't complete this master beautifully and instead ruined his and Qi Mo's reputation, he wouldn't wait for Qi Mo to chase after him to hack him with a blade, rather voluntarily jump into the Pacific Ocean.

Time flashed by in an instant, and in the blink of an eye it was night again. Yarossi was so quiet that it seemed as if she was just an onlooker, and not at all like she was here to hand over the batch of arms. However information currently wasn't the most important to Qi Mo and Juan, since there was no way to get back the batch of goods earlier and save some time, then they would wait until the last moment for it would definitely come. Just like the iceberg under the waters would eventually surface, since they were unable to make their move secretly, then they would do it forcefully. With the Ministry of Defence going all out on a reconnaissance of the area, there was no worry of not being able to find them.

"Overlord, White Falcon has arrived." At 5 a.m. when the darkness of the sky was starting to lighten, White Falcon came rushing with the latest blood serum. Qi Mo, who was hugging Li Xin on the sofa, opened his eyes slightly to look at the extremely deferential White Falcon in front of him. With a scholarly and refined bearing, if it weren't for the slightly frosty expression on White Falcon's face, then no one could've guessed that he was a renowned figure in the underworld.