Ch 63 "Mandarin Ducks" Playing In The Water

the completed and edited ch63

☻-☻

Li Xin's eyes instantly lit up with joy and she wanted to climb up and face Qi Mo while talking, but was firmly pressed into his chest. She couldn't help rolling her eyes and said to him, "No torture either?" The so-called living a life worse than death; she did not want that to be the case.

"That'll depend on your behaviour," said Qi Mo indifferently.

Li Xin secretly cried out, yet the look that appeared on her face when she looked up was so bright that it made one unable to block its glow. She looked at him with a bright smile, "I will be Boss Qi's best subordinate."

Qi Mo made a noncommittal sound, then flipped Li Xin over, completely engulfing her in his embrace. "Rest more."

At that her forehead faintly crinkled. Then meeting Qi Mo's eyes and seeing that he'd already shut his eyes and started sleeping, she blinked. Alright sleep then sleep, Qi Mo was the boss now, as his underling, she could only be at his beck and call.

The night passed quickly, the morning rays passing through the window into the room made Li Xin who was facing directly at the sunlight unable to not open her eyes. She stretched deeply.

"Overlord, it's time to redress the wound." Behind the door, Li Hu coincidentally knocked on the door and reminded.

"Come in," Qi Mo said. Li Xin turned her head to see him sitting by the desk nearby, flipping through something.

"Overlord, your..."

"Come here." Li Hu had just opened his mouth when Qi Mo called out. Li Xin scratched her head. He was calling her.

"You come here." It was the same extremely calm voice, and the moment Li Xin heard she looked at Li Hu and the gauze, scissors, and medicines in his hands.

At that Li Hu smilingly looked at Li Xin, very naturally placing the items in his hands into her own. He had a serious look as he declared, "I'll hand overlord to you." Finishing, he quickly backed away and left, slipping away especially quickly.

Qi Mo got up and returned to the bed, calmly staring at Li Xin who was carrying the tray of medicine, who raised her brows and earnestly said, "Boss Qi, I'm still new at this, so please don't blame me if I cause you any pain." While saying so she sneered as she walked over.

The saying went that rivers flowed north for thirty years and south for thirty years, this reversal of the wheel of fortune sure came quick, she'd just been tortured by him for a few days and karma had already come. This was her making a move openly and aboveboard, with new hatred piled onto the old. The events of these past two days had nearly scared her to death!

His brows furrowed slightly, "Hurry up."

Li Xin instantly nodded continuously, "Okay, coming, coming!" As she quickly walked over.

Seeing Qi Mo lie down on the bed, with no intention to move, Li Xin's eyes couldn't help rolling. He was really a boss. Putting down the medicine platter, she begin undressing Qi Mo.

Qi Mo's wound was on his right thigh, and as Li Xin slowly took off the long pants he wore, she saw blood faintly seeping out of the bandages, and instantly sniggered, starting towards the wound. "Apologies, boss Qi, I'm not too familiar with it." As she pressed on the wound, she felt the muscles under her hand tremble and instantly apologised, yet her hands didn't have the slightest intention of moving.