Ch 64 Towards the Middle East(2)

the completed and edited ch64(2)

☻-☻

"What does that mean?"

"Boss Juan's men cleaned up Yarossi's people; the world here will be broken to pieces before coming together. For the next few days the blood here will flow like rivers, no one will stop you if you want to remain here, but you'll be responsible for your own life." White Falcon stood next to Li Xin while stating calmly. He then pointed at the ring on her finger, his eyes becoming even more calm as he continued, "You are one of overlord's people, the guys here will take good care of you." After saying so he followed Li Hu and left Li Xin alone.

SHIT. Li Xin finally understood. Qi Mo killed Yarossi, now that he was gone, all those people that were being cleaned up by Juan's men would take very good care of her. Very, very good care indeed. Li Xin aimed a punch at Qi Mo's shadow before chasing after him.

"As long as boss is there, I'll be there, this is the duty of a subordinate!" Li Xin quickened her steps to catch up to Qi Mo, dead serious as she followed him.

Qi Mo didn't turn his head to look at Li Xin, just reaching over to hook an arm around her waist and made her lean on him as they walked. He said, "You better remember those words you said."

Italy wasn't too far away from the Middle East, so Qi Mo's didn't bother to use any military use aircrafts, just sitting in an ordinary aircraft and headed towards the turmoil-filled piece of land that had flames of war constantly burning.

Sitting on the plane, Li Xin was being cuddled in his bosom while she looked at those eyes that had shut themselves to rest. Li Xin turned her head to look out at the white clouds flying past the plane before letting out a deep sigh. She hoped that nothing thrilling and stimulating would happen this time, because she didn't have much life left to be tormented. If this pattern continued, she would have to report to King Yama twenty years earlier.

Looking away from the window, Li Xin glared at Qi Mo, who was taking a nap. If she died earlier than she was supposed to, then even if she had to cross mountains and destroy heavens she would drag Qi Mo down with her and never let him live another day to resolve the grudge in her heart.

Middle East, the land that had gotten rich from petroleum, yet at the same time was turned into a constant war-zone because of it, reminded Li Xin of the saying 'whether success or failure, they were caused by the same person'. This vast desert world owned very little precious materials yet always had war and destruction.

"Who are you? Report your identities, or face the consequences." Warnings were coming in nonstop, and when Li Xin heard the sentence that she'd already heard countless times before, she glanced at the dozing Qi Mo who was using her as a bolster and then at Yellow Falcon, who had always answered back with the same emotionless reply. She couldn't help shaking her head.

There were too many authorities in the Middle East. There weren't as many in the other territorial airspaces, but the moment they entered this land, there were simply too many signals and warnings. Were the person sitting on this airplane not Qi Mo, she had no doubt that this plane would have been destroyed eight hundred years ago in this territory that had plenty of firepower.

Entering into Chief Bunio's territory, the moment the person enquiring heard that this was Qi Mo's plane, Chief Bunio appeared in the line after a short pause. "Overlord Qi, I'm glad you've come."

"Chief Bunio, open your air space." Qi Mo spoke straightforwardly.

"Of course, no problem, Overlord Qi, I'll be waiting for you in Harlem Palace." Chief Bunio seemed equally straightforward as he hung up immediately after promising.