Chapter Twenty_one

(This chapter kinda contains matured scene. So I advise you skip if you are not comfortable reading such thing)
It has been almost a month since Henry and Charlotte decided to pretend. Things have been going quite smoothly. They have gone on a lot of family outing because according to Kath it was necessary to strengthen the bond of the family. For Charlotte it had been the happiest weeks of her life, those moments spent with both Henry and Kath meant so much to her. Tonight they are at Henry's parents house for Siren's birthday party.
"Quit staring son, you are gonna wear her out"Jake said to Henry who was practically drooling over Charlotte.
He smiled at him.
"Am I  that obvious?"Henry asked.
Jake just raised an eyebrow and Henry laughed.
"Charlotte has turned into a beautiful young lady"Jake said.
"She has always been beautiful"Henry replied not looking away from her.
"And she really made a name for herself"Jake added.
"It was expected"Henry replied.
Just then Charlotte threw her head backwards and laughed about something Ray said.
"How can one person be that beautiful dad"Henry said not taking his eyes off her. His father smiled
"You are in too deep son. Go get your woman"Jake said patting his back and Henry smiled. He walked directly to Charlotte. Charlotte saw Henry walking towards her, his gaze never shifted from her. He was smiling. And it made her stomach flutter. He stopped right in front of her.
"It would be a waste if we let the party end without a dance" Henry said holding out her hands to her.
She took it almost immediately with a smile. He led her to the center where they danced. They never stopped looking at each other. Henry had that wide goofy smile on his face. Everything was perfect to him at the moment. He was dancing with the woman he loves and he could see there child smiling wildly. Nothing else existed to him except Charlotte. He twirled her around the room. He made love to her with his eyes.  Before the party ended Kath fell asleep and Piper had to take her to her own room. When it was time for Henry and Charlotte to go they wanted to take Kath but Piper insisted they let her sleep over. Fully aware of the fact that they will never win over Piper, they complied and let her sleep there. Henry had insisted on taking Charlotte home since he brought her to the party, Charlotte tried resisting emphasising that he needed rest but he still insisted and ended up driving her home.
"Thanks Henry for tonight"Charlotte said standing in front of her door facing Henry.
"You are welcome"He replied staring at her lips. They stood motionless for a while.
"I should go in"She said nervously"Goodnight".
She open the door.
"Good night "Henry said and turned to leave.
She went in and was about to close the door when the door was pushed from outside and Henry stepped in and fixed his eyes on her. Eyes that looked not only at her hair, dress and face, she thought but on everything that was hers. Eyes that burned into her with a strange intense light, she had seen there only once before.
"Char.. "He said in a husky voice. She crashed her lips to his. There was fire and heat and they seared through his entire system. He devoured her mouth, strangely he found her as hungry for him as he was for her. His tongue plunged into her lips. Her blood pounded in her vein and she stood on her toe to be closer to him. He instinctively lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to the nearest room he found.  They were still engaged in a battle with there lips. He lay her down on the bed.  His hands dug into all of that curly black hair as her fingers slid into his shirt up his chest. She was caressing him, moaning into his mouth. He had to breake the kiss to help Charlotte unbutton  his shirt. He shrugged it off. He kissed her face, her neck and nibbed on her ear causing her to release a soft moan. He needed to feel her warm skin beneath his hands. It had been so long he felt anything like it. Tugging at her dress he drew it up and boom it was gone. He found the clasp of her bra and unclasped it. Her skin was soft and silky. He lightly traced the outline of her curves coercing a moan from Charlotte. He nipped at the spot just between her breast.  Charlotte lost her mind,  Her core ached. It had been so long she had been touched. So long she wanted to be touched by him. It felt as if she couldn't get close enough to him. Her hand closed around his waist, her breast against his bare hard chest. The touch of his hand so warm on her bare skin sent another burst of heat straight to her core and made it ache as a small gasped escaped her mouth. She reached for his pants and unbuckled them. She pulled them down and Henry kicked them off. His mouth sucked at her boob as his hand massage the other. This time she felt the fire travel straight to her core, it was a delicious torture.  she tightened her hand, pulled him closer against her. He groaned and pulled away from the kiss. He looked into her brown eyes full of unspoken words, his hand traveled slowly down her lower abdomen, he slightly tugged at her lingerie and she raised her hips to allow him easy access to get rid of it. She could see the look in his eyes as he his eyes traveled down his lower body. He gently returned to kissing her everywhere, Her hands where touching and pinching him in various places. They were wordless moans. Then she felt him hard in her, she gasp. He was gently pressing through her. She tilted her waist to give him easy access. Then there was steady thrusting and withdrawal. He made love gently to her. With her. She could feel the passion. His heat. The fire and most especially his love. She closed her eyes as she felt her climax approaching. Then there was a final gush of heat. Henry gazed into her eyes as he clashed his lips with hers again. He couldn't get enough of her. He got her in the mood and they made love again. This time it was gentle and reassuring. He pulled out of her when the love making was over brought her closer against his chest. He kissed her forehead and drew the covers over them. She held him tighter. They hadn't spoken a single word but the silence was pregnant with unspoken words..He heard her gentle snoring and knew she had slept off. He chuckled. This was the best night of his life. He was lying naked in bed with Charlotte. The woman of her dreams. It was too good to be true. He made love to her again. He smiled wildly. He slept off with a smile on his face.
#######
Writing scenes like this is really hard for me. This might not be good for you but Believe me I tried everything possible to make this chapter passionate. Kindly vote and com ment.