Reason Why He Forgot

Shen Yuan takes everything he said back. Shen Qingqiu should leave him be once in a while like he did before.

Ever since they had cemented their bond when Shen Qingqiu marked him. The alpha was dragging Shen Yuan everywhere he goes, literally hovering over Shen Yuan as if waiting to see him run and give chase. Then, he gets all sensitive whenever any alpha or beta male would come to talk to Shen Yuan outside medical needs, intimidating them with his presence alone and he's not even being secretive like he used to. Shen Qingqiu was smug and proud about it despite hardly showing it in his stoic face!

What was with all the sudden alpha posturing shenanigans of making sure that there's no competition that he was doing? It's quite late in the game that they were already bonded and now making arrangement for the wedding for formality's sake.

Shen Yuan had initially thought that he might have gotten pregnant with how Shen Qingqiu was acting so territorial but then Mu Qingfang had assured him that he didn't, not surprising since male omegas have lower fertility rate and his continuous drink of suppressants may or may not have fucked over his body a bit, but nothing too serious that can't be fixed. It was just a bit concerning when he added that Shen Qingqiu had always been like that, it was only now that he realized how overbearing the Qing Jing Peak Lord is.

Shen Qingqiu was so pleased at the news that he didn't get pregnant. Very pleased, so happy that he was smiling with a promise, a promise that says Shen Yuan's waist and hips will be pleasantly aching every morning. Shen Yuan had almost asked Mu Qingfang for his miracle prescription that would sure to get him pregnant in his next heat. If being with a child would stop Shen Qingqiu from pouncing on him every morning and night, sometimes midday.

No, Shen Yuan had no complaints with their passionate and vigorous bedroom activities. Sex was good, it was the best he's had. And as cultivators, dual cultivation offered more benefits than meditating. The problem was their time, he'd more often than not forget his own tasks and would always cram all his work to make up for his lost time. Shen Qingqiu, as a peak lord, unless it's a peak lord meeting or it's very important, he could dump all his work on his disciples.

Shen Yuan is a little bit scared and he can't take it anymore with how insatiable the both of them have become. The both of them are kinda out of control as if they no longer knew how to stop.

The omega is almost too happy, but still sad, whenever he had to go back to Qian Cao Peak for two days where they could have some healthy distance and he can have his body get some decent amount of rest. Even if he was a peak lord's mate, he was still a disciple first and foremost, not even Shen Qingqiu had a say in that.

"Shen-shixiong, I'm done with sorting the herbs we got from the field." one of the many young disciples of Qian Cao that was out and running carried a huge basket of herbs and showed them to Shen Yuan.

Shen Yuan checked it's contents, making sure that all of them were high quality herb before he hummed in satisfaction and jotted it down on the ledger that he had on hand. " Alright, place it on the hall along with the other medicines that will be taken for the Centennial assembly."

It was a busy month of long preparations at Qian Cao Peak. No maybe the entire sect. Seeing as how Shang Qinghua was ragged from all the running around across each peak that he was doing for the upcoming intersect event.

The Immortal Alliance Conference isn't the only event held by Sect Alliance. There also many intersect alliances that happen every year. Right now, they are preparing for the Centennial assembly. It was just basically a huge market fair where cultivators and sects would buy and sell their items. This year the Centennial Assembly was being hosted by the Cang Qiong Sect in Geya city.