VII.

.:*:・・:*:.
"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

(Polonius, act 2 scene 2)
.:*:・・:*:.

****

"Ms Venable, please take me to bed"

Ms Venable broke away, standing up. So I followed her, going to her bed.

No, this really can't be happening. I must be asleep.

"A-are you sure" Ms Venable stuttered, looking the most nervous I'd ever seen her before.

"Only if you want to...." I was so scared, but I just wanted her so badly.

"What if this is a mi-" I broke of her mumbling by grabbing her face and pulling her close, kissing her. Then I started to trail my kisses down her jaw and onto her neck. I guess I found her sweet spot because she moaned quietly. That was music to my ears. It motivated me to go further. I gently pushed onto her bed, crawling on top of her, but never breaking the kiss. Her hands were on my waist, making sure I was as close as possible. She tilted her head back, exhaling loudly as I kissed down to her collar bone. Then suddenly she flipped us over.

"I'm in control" Ms Venable's voice was husky, her eyes darkening with lust. God that was hot. I didn't need to respond, because a moan slipped out of my mouth when she nibbled on my earlobe. She went lower and lower until she was at the front of my dress.

"Do you want me to take this off?" She asked me. I nodded eagerly, so she unzipped it, tearing it off and leaving me in my underwear.

Ms Venable's eyes widened, "My god, you're beautiful" I blushed like mad, feeling insecure. Then a different expression came over her.

"Thank you Ms Venable."

"Call me Wilhemina" The words slipped out of Ms Venable's mouth, shocking herself, and me.

"Wilhelmina" I murmured under my breath, trying it out. We all knew her first name, but I'd never dared say it before.

"Well, in that case Wilhemina, call me Karinya"

Ms Venable smiled slightly, stroking my jaw, looking deep into my eyes.

Then the atmosphere changed. Ms Venable started to hungrily kiss down in between my breasts, then slipped my bra off. I was fully exposed. It was embarrassing, me being almost naked and Ms Venable still wearing her dress.

"Can I take your dress off?" I asked softly.

Ma Venable's face turned into something I hadn't seen before. Was it fear?

"No....not yet at least" I nodded in response, them moaned when she started to suck on my nipples. She swirled around  them with her tongue, and her hand massaging the other. I tangled my hands in her hair, that had now almost come undone  from her usual scraped back hairdo.

She let go of my nipple with a loud pop, dragging her tongue to my stomach. She started to suck and bite, leaving marks on my lower stomach .

This was heaven. It wasn't rough, like how I'd been dreaming it to be with Ms Venable. Well sure, I wanted wild sex with her, but it was different, this feeling. Our first time was going to passionate and emotional. I really was falling in love with this woman.

Ms Venable moved to my thighs, nibbling on the skin, causing me to moan in delight. I just needed her, right now. She rubbed her nose against my panties, feeling how I wet I was, and smiled. She repeatedly rubbed her nose against me, making me moan.

"Please Wilhemina" I begged. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay, but next time, it's going to be completely different" Ms Venable smirked, causing me to gulp. Did she mean we'd have sex again? And was she implying that it would be rougher? I really fucking hoped so.

Ms Venable looked me straight in the eye as she dragged my panties down with her teeth. She looked at me, asking for permission. I nodded desperately. I loved how she was being so considerate, wanting to know if I was okay.

Slowly, she licked up and down my clit, causing me to moan in delight. Then she became faster, dipping her tongue into me teasingly.

"P-please W-Wilhemina" I begged. I needed her. Inside me.

She nodded, finally giving in. Ms Venable pushed one finger gently into me, whilst kissing me hard. I moaned into her mouth and I felt her smile into the kiss. She started to fasten her pace, and I bucked my hips, wanting her deep. Then she pushed another finger in, but not pushing deep enough on purpose.

"F-faster" I stuttered, trying to bite down on my lip to avoid being any louder. There were still people in the outpost, and I don't think Ms Venable would appreciate it if they all knew that she was screwing a purple.

She did as I said, plunging a third finger in and pushing knuckle deep, causing me to whimper.

"Fuck Wilhemina-fuck!" Her tongue returned to my clit, flicking it fast. Pure euphoria. That's what I was in. Here I was, being fucked by the woman who I'd dreamed about since I first laid my eyes on her. After a few minutes of her thrusting in and out of me, I felt my walls start to tighten and my legs start to shake.

"I'm gonna c-cum" My voice was struggling to keep quiet, when all I wanted to do was scream Ms Venable's name.

"Cum then, sweetheart" She'd never used a pet name on me before, and it turned me on.

Suddenly the pleasure ripped through my body, and I could stop myself from groaning loudly, "F-Fuck M-Ms Ven-FUCK!!"

I screamed, coming down from my high. She started to slow down, letting my ride out my orgasm. We were both sweating, then she crawled back up to my face, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Fucking hell, Wilhemina, that was amazing" I panted. She smiled softly to me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" She whispered, laying down next to me.

"Trust me, I've wanted you since the first time I met you" I looked her in the eye so she believed me.

"Karinya, I just broke my own rules...." Ms Venable bit her lip nervously.

"Hey, it's okay, they don't have to know" I kissed her nose lightly. She smiled to me, pulling me close by gently placing her hands on the back of my neck.

"But I hope you know that next time this happens, I'm going to fuck your senseless" Ms Venable smirked, biting my earlobe. My core got wet again, those words turned me on more than anything had in my life.

God, the thought of her getting kinky on me....

"Can I please you?" I asked. She shook her head slowly.

"No.... I don't want to lose you so soon, I've only just got you" She whispered. I think she thought I didn't hear the last part, so I decided to pretend not to. It sounded like there was a deeper reason, and I didn't want to pry. I know that she wasn't one to talk about herself, or let herself be anything other than cold and cut off. But now she'd trusted me enough to show her emotions, and I wasn't going to press her on the subject. She'd tell me in her own time.

"Sleep, it's late" Ms Venable whispered, snuggling into my chest. My heart melted at how cute she was. So I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her, not ever wanting to let go.

****